1. Bono obviously changes certain lyrics live, as he's stated that some songs haven't been properly completed til they've been sung live, so that he knows exactly what to sing based on how he's feeling.

Examples:

"Is it too late/tonight/to drag the dirt out into the light?"
    -From "One"

"Early evening/April 4th"
    -From "Pride"

No city-specific changes, like the "insert city here" line of "Stay" where Bono says wherever the band is that night instead of 'Berlin'.

My favorite is cliched, but still incredible- the change from

"And so to fade away"

to

"And so, fade...fade....fade away!"

Obviously from "Bad"

2. Instead of "I want to take shelter from the poison rain"..."I want to dance, dance, dance, in the city-sweet rain".

I just can't remember right now where or when it was done. I think on a Popmart show.
  3. Moment of Surrender
    "Its not if I believe in you... but if you believe in me." Gahhh too good.
  4. 'All fucked up' from Zoo TV.
  5. "have you come here to play Jesus . . . . I did"

can change the emphasis of the song completely

6. Hah, this is why I love other peoples' opinions on these things- I find them fascinating, cause I actually hate that change, haha!
  7. A Sort Of Homecoming was transformed from a good song to a brilliant song in concert through some significant lyrical changes throughout the song. Just compare TUF version to Wide Awake version.

Bad is in much the same boat. Live version is much better through lyrical changes.

Other minor variances which improved songs:

"I was all fucked up..." UV during ZooTV

"Baby, how come we're friends?" Wild Horses during ZooTV

"Amazing Grace, I was lost, I am found" I Will Follow during Elevation
  8. I was all fucked up, you were an opera in my bed.

9. My favorite for sure. Maybe the most honest.

In MOS I love the "believe in you" change, but I hate hate hate "too cool to be."

10. Forgot about that one, it would have to be my very very close second. I've got the Milan show that he did that at- was it popular throughout the rest of the tour for him to say that too? I've only got a few Zoo shows, some of which are missing UV

11. Have you come for forgiveness?
    I cant raise the dead.
    I've come here to play jesus, to the lepers in my head.

Also a great alteration, in memory of Michael Hutchens.
  12. Another vote for all fucked up. Should have did it at least once this year