1. I won't expect more than the Rose Bowl setlist with a few new songs thrown in.
  2. MOFO
  3. Ooh, I love debates like this on U2Start!! Great stuff. 8 months of this to come....

It surely will be a U218 setlist? With a couple of NLOTH (and SOA??) tracks thrown in. Who knows..

Just realised I will be on holiday in France with no Internet/Tv/radio when it's on. Ho hum. Will have it my hard-drive recorder when I get back.

Someone will have to text me to let me know if it is an epic fail though....
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis:Ooh, I love debates like this on U2Start!! Great stuff. 8 months of this to come....

It surely will be a U218 setlist? With a couple of NLOTH (and SOA??) tracks thrown in. Who knows..

Just realised I will be on holiday in France with no Internet/Tv/radio when it's on. Ho hum. Will have it my hard-drive recorder when I get back.

Someone will have to text me to let me know if it is an epic fail though....

lol haha

I'm sure they'll play too much ATYCLB and not a single Boy or Pop-track

5. You really think so?

Don't think we'll see Bono climbing the roof top of the stage during Electric co but I would be surprised if they wouldn't play I will follow @ a festival.

I don't expect many surprises of course, but I do expect a few more ever-classics and Bono working very hard to prove to a general crowd they're still relevant. We'll see
  6. This is going to go either really bad or amazing -_- no middle at all. and seeing as how the shows are in different countries, bonos voice is going to get destroyed.
  7. I have a feeling they'll do the same kinda setlist they did at the Berlin show.

but....WHAT ABOUT MOFO:?
  8. All the comments on the guardian website, well most of them, show that many people arent happy with U2 being chosen. This is why I dont want to go really. They have no solid argument either, saying the band are shite and Bono is this and that. U2 should just come back to stadiums where they will be appreciate instead of playing in front of a pack of doped up assholes whod rather see a twat like Pete Doherty play.

Grrrr rant.
  9. OH MY GOD!!!!! Most likely Coldplay and Muse will play too. This will make for the best Glastonbury ever. U2. Coldplay. Muse. All will see the same stage. And people still say there is no God...

10. Originally posted by U2Nick:OH MY GOD!!!!! Most likely Coldplay and Muse will play too. This will make for the best Glastonbury ever. U2. Coldplay. Muse. All will see the same stage. And people still say there is no God...

Lol. If I was to pick the artists from the list of supposed people i would go, U2 -Friday, the Rolling Stones - Saturday, Led Zeppelin (I can dream) - Sunday.

with bob dylan, david bowie, coldplay and muse playing before...

sigh... that would never happen but if it did, i would go over there in a heartbeat.
  11. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

he is a bit right though. some of us are too critical and some of us are too positive. it's difficult to find the golden midway

i like to think i live there