Rusty Cage
    Burden in My Hand
    Superunknown
    Black Hole Sun
    4th of July
    Encore:
    Jesus Christ Pose
    Slaves & Bulldozers
    i was hoping a couple of more but i'm very very very good with these after sooooo long
    little less than a couple of hours very very pulled with just the few words needed .. only pure rock at high level
    setlist very good assembled i guess .. covering all their career from Screaming Life (they could throw me in Nothing to Say too hehe) to the .. Avengers hehe .. all their album had a good representations .. aside of Ultramega
    great involvement of the audience mainly on Spoonman, Outshined, Loud Love and of course on Fell on, Burden and Black Hole Sun obviously .. but very good reception in general anyway
    i loved Jesus opening the encore and .. for those going to PJ .. aaaammaaazing work by Matt .. like i said it's the Mattest song and he showed at max .. his in top form.
    Chris ... awesome .. huge presence on stage and his voice .. ohmy .. he can't keep the levels he reaches as long as 20 years ago .. time passes for everyone hehe .. but he still has no competitors or very very few.
    Kim great over those guitars and Ben is very cool.
    great night pulling me back over 15 years and it's a good thing every now and then
  3. about the little "debate" born .. well Kieran you're right .. it's enough Chris to eat them all .. then united to Matt Kim and Ben the gap goes over and .... over hehe
    i came to the venue when The Afghan Whigs just started and seeing them live didn't change what was my thought about them .. some good things but nothing special .. not engaging for me .. good for .. going around and having some beers
    just before the Garden the Refused, Olof does your excitiment about them has something to do that they're from Sweden? hehehe
    well honestly i didn't know them but i have to say i liked them they were quite nice on stage .. some honest hardcore to spend time till SG
    there were also a band called Triggerfinger (i don't know them) and The Gaslight Anthem (i don't like them) but i arrived when they both finished their set
  4. Four support bands? Wow.

The Gaslight Anthem are actually quite good so I would be happy with them. But I would be extremely happy with those support acts; having at least two support acts that I would enjoy.
  5. I don't know Refused that well, but yeah, they are Swedish and known by some as The Beatles of hardcore.

You didn't listen enough to the Afghan Whigs I watched a pro-shot of them in Portugal a few days ago last night and it was really amazing . And Gentlemen is one of my favorite albums of all time.
  6. canceled the tonight show in Turin because of an illness Chris had last night
  7. Was Matt Cameron supposed to play??????????
  8. no Chris is on the road with his Songbook tour .. solo
  9. Gotcha...
  10. Chris Cornell ‏@chriscornell
    Sorry I had to cancel tonight -very sick with stomach virus. Thank you to all my fans in Torino for understanding. Can't wait to come back.

thank goodness it's just that