1. yes right .. like i said days ago (maybe i don't remember hehe) it's a very good song for a superheroes movie

i would love Chris to dare more in the chorus for example and it's not that he can't anymore like his recent solo stuff proves
  2. live .. rawer tougher should be better indeed
  3. They need to complement that song with a one that has a much more upbeat tempo - not like "Kickstand" but maybe a la "Let Me Drown" or "No Attention."
  4. next fall could be more precisely october according to Chris

Cornell says Soundgarden’s yet-to-be-titled album will be mastered in a week’s time so, in his mind, “it’s done. It’ll be out in probably October,” he says. “I would say September but I’m just guessing October. We’re pretty much done with everything.” “Live to Rise,” a riff-heavy rocker, while not necessarily representative of the entire album’s sound, the singer says, would “work just fine on it.”
    RollingStones interview
  5. Soundgarden showed up as a surprise performer at last night’s KROQ Weenie Roast in Irvine, California

1. Spoonman
    2. Rusty Cage
    3. Outshined
    4. Jesus Christ Pose
    5. Fell On Black Days
    6. Live to Rise
    7. Slaves and Bulldozers

-3 weeks
  6. ^Nice (short) set.

Here's hoping for a high-quality audio source fromone fo the shows in the upcoming tour. There really weren't any from last summer.
  7. Soundgarden members Chris Cornell and Matt Cameron were interviewed at Saturday’s KROQ Weenie Roast in Irvine, California. They said that the band’s new album would be finished in “days” and that it doesn’t suck. They already finished mixing it. Cornell said, “You’ll probably hear it at the end of the summer, or September.” This is even sooner than the October target month Cornell mentioned in his Rolling Stone interview conducted last week. Matt Cameron said the album “does not suck.”

hehehehe
  8. interview with Matt
    What can people expect from shows, in 2012?
    I think that people will come with great expectations when they come to see Soundgarden shows, and I think that hopefully we can live up to those expectations. We’re playing a lot of material from all of our records, we’re probably gonna stick with older material that people are very familiar with. It’s gonna be a very cool hard rocking show. We’re gonna do the song we recorded for “The Avengers” movie, “Live To Rise”, and we might try one or two off of the new record. But we’ll keep them as a surprise.

Soundgarden will release a new album in the fall. What can we expect from your new music?
    Well, I guess what we wanted to try to do with this reunion is try to make a new album and write new music. That was always one of the top goals for us. We started in January 2011, and it has taken a lot of time but mostly because of scheduling. But once we got into the studio, we had really good time together, and everything came together very easily. It was very good to record new Soundgarden. I think people will enjoy what we did in 2012: it’s a nice evolution of familiar element of our sounds

less than 2 weeks ..
  9. tomorrow first european date at Sonisphere Madrid
  10. I've probably posted this before but I am really hoping a high-quality soundboard recording or radio broadcast surfaces from this tour.

Although I am a fan, is Soundgarden even "big enough" to merit a radio broadcast?
  11. yesterday in Paris

Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    Spoonman
    Jesus Christ Pose
    Hands All Over
    Hunted Down
    Drawing Flies
    My Wave
    The Day I Tried to Live
    Pretty Noose
    Burden in My Hand
    Blow Up the Outside World
    Fell on Black Days
    Rusty Cage
    Outshined
    Let Me Drown
    Black Hole Sun
    Loud Love
    Live to Rise
    Superunknown
    4th of July
    Encore:
    Beyond the Wheel
    Slaves & Bulldozers

nice very very nice ... throw in Get on the Snakes Like a Suicide and Ty Cobb come on hehe

can't wait ..
  12. ...and A Room a Thousand Years Wide and Like Suicide.

Wow, they really did play all the hits, didn't they? Even "Pretty Noose" was played!

You will indeed have a great time at this show, Ron!