1. yeah i guess the "16 years waiting" is going to be very well worth hehe
  2. “Soundgarden has just recorded a new record that I’ve had the honor of hearing a few tracks of that’s so freakin good you can’t even believe it. When people hear it they’re going to freak out, because it’s just a testament to how creative those guys are and how great Chris is as a singer and as a songwriter. That band is just going to blow people away.”
    Stone
  3. Looks like I'll be buying the new Soundgarden album in the fall.
  4. Originally posted by clover68:“Soundgarden has just recorded a new record that I’ve had the honor of hearing a few tracks of that’s so freakin good you can’t even believe it. When people hear it they’re going to freak out, because it’s just a testament to how creative those guys are and how great Chris is as a singer and as a songwriter. That band is just going to blow people away.”
    Stone

Sounds good
  5. going off to see the garden ..
  6. Enjoy!
  7. Nice!

Bring a recording device!
  8. Wow... I just saw the supporting act for that Soundgarden gig in Milan. Refused and The Afghan Whigs. Holy fucking shit. That's so incredibly awesome.

However, Soundgarden may sound quite average after The Afghan Whigs

Ronnie. You've got to tell us about the gig. And if you say that it wasn't the best thing ever. I think I'll go for not believing you.
  9. Soundgarden would blow The Afghan Whigs to pieces. Chris Cornell's vocals alone would blow them to pieces.

P.S. I'm not saying The Afghan Whigs are bad, they are actually quite good. I'm just stating Soundgarden's significance.

10. No way. The Afghan Whigs are the definition of awesome dark-ish music.
    Refused may blow Soundgarden away too.
  11. I'm saying nothing else, because I know I will be backed up by Ronnie and Matt.

12. Most will agree with you since Soundgarden are much more mainstream than The Afghan Whigs and Refused. I however won't.

All three bands are damn awesome though.