1. Happy 32nd birthday to the debut ZOO TV show at Lakeland, Florida.
  2. Happy 32 ZooTV. I guess we can all rest now after getting the full enchalada after teases in 2011 and 2018.

Mission Accomplished
  3. i remember watching the MTV reports of the Lakeland Show the day after with Kurt Loder . Best era for the band
  4. I was a bit young when Joshua Tree/Rattle and Hum were out but I remember the Zoo TV era very well,they really did capture everyone's imagination,MTV were all over it,all the nightclubs where I was in the UK played EBTTRT and Numb remix,loads of friends were bagging tickets even those that weren't big fans of the band.In my eyes their peak followed by Elevation Tour-Vertigo period it seemed accepted they were the hottest ticket when it came to biggest band in the world.
  5. Lucky enough to be at the first show in Lakeland and the first Sphere show (both on the 29th day)
    Left both shows blown away. Crazy ride with this band for sure.
  6. Originally posted by miryclay:Happy 32 ZooTV. I guess we can all rest now after getting the full enchalada after teases in 2011 and 2018.

Mission Accomplished
    I stand corrected. Happy Eighth Birthday ZOOTV.
  7. Originally posted by jasvan:Lucky enough to be at the first show in Lakeland and the first Sphere show (both on the 29th day)
    Left both shows blown away. Crazy ride with this band for sure.
    That’s amazing!