1. That was dirty by Schumacher.

But the main point is, Hamilton retired!!!! 20 points between 5 drivers at the top now.
  2. Mercury is rising on the championship, indeed!!! It's pretty exciting now (I thought I would never say that about the F1 haha )
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Mercury is rising on the championship, indeed!!! It's pretty exciting now (I thought I would never say that about the F1 haha )

I remember the days when F1 was really exciting. It was 1997, 1998 and 1999 when F1 was brilliant. But I do think this is one of the best championships in the past years.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

I remember the days when F1 was really exciting. It was 1997, 1998 and 1999 when F1 was brilliant. But I do think this is one of the best championships in the past years.

I'm 5 years older than you, and I can't rembember anything earlier than 1999!! Anyway, the F1 wasn't big here in Spain until 2001 (when Alonso joined the champ.) so it might have to do with it
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I'm 5 years older than you, and I can't rembember anything earlier than 1999!! Anyway, the F1 wasn't big here in Spain until 2001 (when Alonso joined the champ.) so it might have to do with it

I can remember the 1998 Belgian Grand Prix very well, infact that's the only thing I can remember before 2000 tbh, oh and it's the only race I remember before 2000. That was one of the wildest races ever. When Michael Schumacher was lapping Coulthard and crashed into him, then tried to fight him in the pits

F1 hasn't had many Spanish drivers. I never used to like Alonso because Raikkonen and Schumacher were my favourite drivers back then. But when he got treated unfairly at McLaren, I felt sorry for him then I started to like him. Now he's at Ferrari, he's my favourite driver.
  6. Alonso is the best driver since the good old Schumacher. Vettel is too young and Hamilton is too temperamental, and none of the rest are better than Alonso. Not that he's Spanish (I couldnt care less about that), it's just that he's simply the best pilot up there.
  7. Wait until Rossi joins. F1 needs him
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Alonso is the best driver since the good old Schumacher. Vettel is too young and Hamilton is too temperamental, and none of the rest are better than Alonso. Not that he's Spanish (I couldnt care less about that), it's just that he's simply the best pilot up there.

True that. Vettel is too aggressive (in the car and out of the car) as witnessed today. Hamilton doesn't fully understand the rules of F1. Alonso is a master.

9. Rossi is my god, he can do whatever he wants and I'll be ok with it. F1, rock band or poetry, I don't mind

10. Rumours are at the moment that he's signing a 2 year contract that includes 1 year with Ducati in MotoGP followed by a year in F1 with Ferrari.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Rumours are at the moment that he's signing a 2 year contract that includes 1 year with Ducati in MotoGP followed by a year in F1 with Ferrari.

Ducati one will happen, F1 won't.