1. 93 quid in the UK still
  2. And then what's up with the info I posted a few days ago??

Originally posted by LikeASong:Volume 1: 32 pages hard-cover book with comments, photos, drawings...

Volume 2: DVD of the show in digipack.

Volume 3:
    3.1 Making Of The Tour - “Squaring The Circle – Creating U2360” - 34 minutes
    3.2 Best Of The Tour: the best moments of the tour, recorded by the video director; includes footage of Milan, Barcelona, Dublín, Rose Bowl, Chicago, Toronto, Polonia.
    3.3 Bonus track: Breathe (live).
    3.4 - Images of the first european show: Barcelona.
    3.5 - Images of the first american show: Chicago
    3.6 - Get On Your Boots (Video)
    3.7 - Magnificent (Video)
    3.8 - I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Video)
    3.9 - I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight – Live (Video)
    3.10 - Making Of “Get On Your Boots” – (Video)
    3.11 - Making Of “Magnificent” – (Video)

Volume 4: Blu-Ray of the show in digipack.

Volume 5: 7'' coloured vinyl.

Volume 6: 3 guitar picks in a bag.

Volume 7: tour programme.

Volume 8: special drawing of The Claw.

Volume 9: 5 painted postcards.

Prize 119'95€

3. Sorry Sergio; I had checked the US's Amazon.com, and it wasn't listed there, so I figured it wasn't available here. Seems to be the same with what's being talked about today- its not the same version listed on Amazon.com for the US. That one only comes with the DVDs of the show, not the Blu Ray combo. At least, not as of an hour ago...I suppose I'll check again.

4. What's up with the info you posted, dear waaghalsisch, is that you try to rip me of for exactly €77,98

5. Originally posted by noiseless:[What's up with the info you posted, dear waaghalsisch, is that you try to rip me of for exactly €77,98 :P [/quote]Bang voor me, klootzak! (Is that right for "Fear me, you bastard!!" ? xD)

6. Almost, it lacks the verb.

Wees bang voor me, klootzak! (Be afraid of me)

But somehow, I'm not!

By the way Dutch like short. Just "Sterf!" will do perfectly.
  7. There's an old English-Dutch-German dictionary hanging over here and I just tried to put the words together, I obviously have no idea of Dutch grammar I'll learn one day, I used to "learn" it with Remy and a friend of her, but not anymore. I liked it, it's a nice language

[/waaaaaaaay off topic ]
  8. Originally posted by yeah:Thought this topic was about the super deluxe edition (Blu Ray + 2 DVDs + extras). That's why I didn't specify.
    So 42 bucks for

• Outer Box with inner shim and ribbon
    • 32 page Hardback Book
    • DVD1 Concert in digipak
    • DVD2 Bonus Features in digipak
    • 1 Blu-ray in digipak
    • 1 coloured Vinyl 7” in sleeve
    • 3 x Plectrums in embossed wallet
    • Tour Programme
    • Claw Stage Drawing
    • 5 Art Prints in embossed wallet

Didn't seem to be too expensive to me.

Even more, that's cheap. Was confused, my bad. Thought you were talking about the 2DVD version.

9. Def gonna grab it if thats for only 42 euros