1. Originally posted by yeah:Thought this topic was about the super deluxe edition (Blu Ray + 2 DVDs + extras). That's why I didn't specify.
    So 42 bucks for

• Outer Box with inner shim and ribbon
    • 32 page Hardback Book
    • DVD1 Concert in digipak
    • DVD2 Bonus Features in digipak
    • 1 Blu-ray in digipak
    • 1 coloured Vinyl 7” in sleeve
    • 3 x Plectrums in embossed wallet
    • Tour Programme
    • Claw Stage Drawing
    • 5 Art Prints in embossed wallet

Didn't seem to be too expensive to me.

I just pre-ordered that one, 42 bucks for both dvds and blue-ray plus all the extra stuff seems fair for the price. I had decided to wait until prices drop for the Rose Bowl dvd in general, no matter which version, but this is a real gem,given the price. And I have no blue-ray player yet, so I get the dvds and are ready for blue-ray one day as well. Fair deal. So I ordered -- and need to work some extra hours now

2. A fucking lot!! What's the problem?

I really think that 42€ is absolutely wrong. It cannot include all that things for 42€, it's impossible. In that case, the 2DVD edition will be 10€ and the Blu-Ray 15€ or what?? I don't think that's right. I wish I'm wrong though
  3. Just placed an order for the limited deluxe 2 disc digi pack (1st disc the 360 show, 2nd disc squaring the circle), that''ll do for me -- available on June 4th.
  4. Originally posted by yeah:Thought this topic was about the super deluxe edition (Blu Ray + 2 DVDs + extras). That's why I didn't specify.
    So 42 bucks for

• Outer Box with inner shim and ribbon
    • 32 page Hardback Book
    • DVD1 Concert in digipak
    • DVD2 Bonus Features in digipak
    • 1 Blu-ray in digipak
    • 1 coloured Vinyl 7” in sleeve
    • 3 x Plectrums in embossed wallet
    • Tour Programme
    • Claw Stage Drawing
    • 5 Art Prints in embossed wallet

Didn't seem to be too expensive to me.

If that was for Australian pricing (I wish) I'd get it as soon as I saw it. Considering we paid $120 for the NLOTH box, this seems like a bargain in comparison.
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I just pre-ordered that one, 42 bucks for both dvds and blue-ray plus all the extra stuff seems fair for the price. I had decided to wait until prices drop for the Rose Bowl dvd in general, no matter which version, but this is a real gem,given the price. And I have no blue-ray player yet, so I get the dvds and are ready for blue-ray one day as well. Fair deal. So I ordered -- and need to work some extra hours now

seems you made the right choice, Amazon.de already doubled the price by now! Lucky you

I obviously have lost any good sense for money value. To me 42 was just reasonable, 90 ridiculous. (90 euros to see a show on a tv? wtf. I'm getting old, i guess)
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

If that was for Australian pricing (I wish) I'd get it as soon as I saw it. Considering we paid $120 for the NLOTH box, this seems like a bargain in comparison.

Exactly. I don't think that price and/or content is right.

7. All I can see at the moment is the deluxe edition for $25.99. Somehow I'm not sure that's right either.

8. That's what I paid for the digipack of NLOTH...... does't seem right indeed.

9. Via @u2.
  10. Looks sexy
  11. Price just went up to 90,97 € at Amazon (Germany)