1. I'm Canadian

---

gng007, will you post other update soon (today or tomorrow)

*sorry for my (so-so) english :
  2. Will our informant be going by the Stadium again later today? I know it's still early lol Wouldn't think there would be much going on still probably more trucks
  3. Originally posted by jofice:Will our informant be going by the Stadium again later today? I know it's still early lol Wouldn't think there would be much going on still probably more trucks

hope he knows what he's got himself into!
  4. Don't push him, we may be happy that there's one guy up here who wants to keep us informed regularly
  5. thanks a lot for the second video (and hell yeah, it was deep yellow ...but you were on an important mission, so you may be forgiven ).
    the excitement grows fast now. keep the shots coming -- and don't get caught by however you get into the stadium

I really like the seats and the way they seem to spread undisrupted from top to ground. nice one.
  6. No no I don't wanna push him I'm just wondering he's going down I don't mind if he isn't

7. I'm just getting out for the day ... 9:08 am. I'll head over and take a few photos, posting them in maybe 1 hour.

gg

8. undertand your canadian.... what to narrow it down a little (it is a large country you know)
    only asking as the wife and I are driving to the SLC show

9. Nice vid!. Hope the setup of the stage starts anytime soon
  10. I just got done snapping some video .... they have begun to set up the stage. I also was successful in getting onto the roof of that building! haha. I feel like Jason Born (a la The Borne Supremecy) right now.

I got in the elevator and there was an "R" button for rooftop. I thought, "this is too easy." So I pushed it. When I got to the top there was a dark hallway but no exit that I could find to get outside onto the roof. So I tried a few doors ... no luck. Then as I was standing there in the darkness contemplating my next option, the elevator beeped to signal that it was going to open - somebody was coming! So i stood there not moving and very embarrassed to be standing in a dark hallway by myself ... and I didn't want to startle whoever was coming into a heart attack! It was the janitor and I did startle him, but I told him what I wanted to do and he kindly led me to an open door - ha ha. Nice guy! So to him goes the glory.

I'll post the video of my escapade shortly.
  11. Originally posted by gng007:I just got done snapping some video .... they have begun to set up the stage. I also was successful in getting onto the roof of that building! haha. I feel like Jason Born (a la The Borne Supremecy) right now.

I got in the elevator and there was an "R" button for rooftop. I thought, "this is too easy." So I pushed it. When I got to the top there was a dark hallway but no exit that I could find to get outside onto the roof. So I tried a few doors ... no luck. Then as I was standing there in the darkness contemplating my next option, the elevator beeped to signal that it was going to open - somebody was coming! So i stood there not moving and very embarrassed to be standing in a dark hallway by myself ... and I didn't want to startle whoever was coming into a heart attack! It was the janitor and I did startle him, but I told him what I wanted to do and he kindly led me to an open door - ha ha. Nice guy! So to him goes the glory.

I'll post the video of my escapade shortly.

so jealous.. i want covert U2 related adventures in my town!
  12. video is finished ... just uploading to youtube now ... will be viewable in about 15 minutes.