1. something like that.

Anyway, that stadion looks bigger than 45K places to me. And indeed, great vid, keep them coming
  2. Sorry for the delay! I'm still at work, but my friend/informant just text me and said there are tons of trucks in the stadium parking lot now! I can't wait to go get some pictures later and post them. I'll do another video too. Wish me luck ... I'll try to hurry, but the judge is taking his sweet time with these cases so it may be about 5 hours from now before I get the pictures/videos posted.
  3. Oh, and yes, this is the same stadium in which the Opening Ceremonies for the 2002 Winter Olympics were held. Youtube it.
  4. Haha don't worry bout us mate
  5. Can you imagine my anxiety ... Sitting in a court room while the action unfolds without me at Rice Eccles Stadium. Bugger! (Throw that english jargon in there )
  6. Can you imagine my anxiety ... Sitting in a court room while the action unfolds without me at Rice Eccles Stadium. Bugger! (Throw that english jargon in there )
  7. Originally posted by gng007:Can you imagine my anxiety ... Sitting in a court room while the action unfolds without me at Rice Eccles Stadium. Bugger! (Throw that english jargon in there )

It's going to be a long 2.5 weeks for you, mate!
  8. Omg is it only two an a half weeks time I flying by xD
  9. Originally posted by gng007:Can you imagine my anxiety ... Sitting in a court room while the action unfolds without me at Rice Eccles Stadium. Bugger! (Throw that english jargon in there )

Aw, come on, where's your priorities? U2 tour preparations are far more important than some judge in a courtroom!
  10. Soo.... No new's about that today ?

(Yes i'm in north america, but not in USA)
  11. YAY!! Awesome Video!!! This is soo exciting!!!
    I'm really starting to feel it now!!!
    Thanks from me as well on the updates!!
  12. New video link will be posted in 10 minutes