1. Those two shows looked pretty sick. I hope this tour continues because it’s going to be a real treat.
  2. Imagine he does get found guilty and you’ve just said that. Wonder what your thoughts would be if a female relative of yours accused a singer of a band you liked. Would you still listen to and enjoy their music whilst waiting to see if it went further ? He might not have been found guilty yet but he hasn’t been proven innocent yet either.
  3. Originally posted by celts84:[..]
    Imagine he does get found guilty and you’ve just said that. Wonder what your thoughts would be if a female relative of yours accused a singer of a band you liked. Would you still listen to and enjoy their music whilst waiting to see if it went further ? He might not have been found guilty yet but he hasn’t been proven innocent yet either.
    Yea imagine that happens? Imagine how people still celebrate a child molester like Mr Jackson? I’ll worry about how I feel when the time comes.
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Yea imagine that happens? Imagine how people still celebrate a child molester like Mr Jackson? I’ll worry about how I feel when the time comes.
    Well if you’re happy to be in worse company than they Michael Jackson fans that’s up to you. I say worse because whilst there are plenty of allegations about Michael Jackson he hasn’t been found guilty but I certainly wouldn’t question anyone who stopped listening to his music and believed him guilty. You could be supporting someone who is actually going to be found guilty so that would make you even worse. If your conscious is clear and that sort of stuff doesn’t bother you then you should give the lost prophets a listen to. In the meantime enjoy supporting a singer accused of sexual misconduct.
  5. Originally posted by celts84:[..]
    Well if you’re happy to be in worse company than they Michael Jackson fans that’s up to you. I say worse because whilst there are plenty of allegations about Michael Jackson he hasn’t been found guilty but I certainly wouldn’t question anyone who stopped listening to his music and believed him guilty. You could be supporting someone who is actually going to be found guilty so that would make you even worse. If your conscious is clear and that sort of stuff doesn’t bother you then you should give the lost prophets a listen to. In the meantime enjoy supporting a singer accused of sexual misconduct.
    It’s innocent until proven guilty. That’s how it is. You can’t pick and choose who that applies to. You do you in the meantime.
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    It’s innocent until proven guilty. That’s how it is. You can’t pick and choose who that applies to. You do you in the meantime.
    That’s legally, morally you can make whatever stance you like. My stance is not to support someone accused of sexual misconduct. They would need to be cleared with overwhelming evidence to support them for me to think otherwise. To openly support someone who has been accused when theirs potential victims out there is just sick, people who attended the gigs need to reevaluate their choices and the message they’re sending. Yes until he’s found guilty he should be able to go about his life normally but there’s a difference between that and actively supporting him.
  7. Originally posted by celts84:[..]
    That’s legally, morally you can make whatever stance you like. My stance is not to support someone accused of sexual misconduct. They would need to be cleared with overwhelming evidence to support them for me to think otherwise. To openly support someone who has been accused when theirs potential victims out there is just sick, people who attended the gigs need to reevaluate their choices and the message they’re sending. Yes until he’s found guilty he should be able to go about his life normally but there’s a difference between that and actively supporting him.
    Cool. Burn their records and go protest outside the gigs. I’m not stopping you so I’d appreciate the same in return. I’m you can openly support MJ if you’d like. I won’t judge you. I’d appreciate if you kept your opinion about me personally to yourself. Don’t worry about my conscience.
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Cool. Burn their records and go protest outside the gigs. I’m not stopping you so I’d appreciate the same in return. I’m you can openly support MJ if you’d like. I won’t judge you. I’d appreciate if you kept your opinion about me personally to yourself. Don’t worry about my conscience.
    Why would I want to do that? Even if I knew he was guilty I wouldn’t do that. I’d let the courts sentence him and hopefully punish him. I’ve never once openly supported Michael Jackson so don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. I’ve merely said he’s never been found guilty. My opinion is a generalisation so not personal even though you fall into the category. I think it’s very strange openly supporting someone accused of sexual misconduct. Very strange indeed.
  9. Originally posted by celts84:[..]
    Why would I want to do that? Even if I knew he was guilty I wouldn’t do that. I’d let the courts sentence him and hopefully punish him. I’ve never once openly supported Michael Jackson so don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. I’ve merely said he’s never been found guilty. My opinion is a generalisation so not personal even though you fall into the category. I think it’s very strange openly supporting someone accused of sexual misconduct. Very strange indeed.
  10. Very strange indeed.