1. Originally posted by Mirrorgirl:hey guys! couldn't ignore this topic as it is very disturbing. I live in Moscow and I can tell you that news exaggerates the situation a lot. even our local news: my parents phone me from my hometown and they're scared because they think that we're suffocating here. this is not true. people in masks are obviously tourists because I haven't seen anyone wearing them in last three weeks. and the smog isn't so bad, really. all our windows are open and one can breath freely. so if U2 cancel their show it will be really awful, I'll be more than pissed... my friend is coming from another part of the country merely to see them, we've also collected an awful lot of money to pay for my mom's plane ticket... and bands keep performing here, we saw The Editors at an openair festival two weeks ago right in the middle of the smog panic, so let's hope for the best... sorry for this outburst of emotions though.

Good to hear, thanks Glad to hear someone local speaking about the situation, media exaggerates as usual.
  2. Renamed to general Moscow thread.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Good to hear, thanks Glad to hear someone local speaking about the situation, media exaggerates as usual.

+1 thanks for letting us know. bring on the show
  4. Originally posted by Mirrorgirl:hey guys! couldn't ignore this topic as it is very disturbing. I live in Moscow and I can tell you that news exaggerates the situation a lot. even our local news: my parents phone me from my hometown and they're scared because they think that we're suffocating here. this is not true. people in masks are obviously tourists because I haven't seen anyone wearing them in last three weeks. and the smog isn't so bad, really. all our windows are open and one can breath freely. so if U2 cancel their show it will be really awful, I'll be more than pissed... my friend is coming from another part of the country merely to see them, we've also collected an awful lot of money to pay for my mom's plane ticket... and bands keep performing here, we saw The Editors at an openair festival two weeks ago right in the middle of the smog panic, so let's hope for the best... sorry for this outburst of emotions though.

great to hear everythign's fine!!!

it'll be SHOWTIME IN MOSCOW soon then!!!!!!
  5. Awesome stadium!

This show will be one to be remembered, in my opinion!

Good to know things aren't that bad.

Greetings from Brazil

6. I also think so, as well as Istanbul... Both shows will be so special for the audience and for the band, that I wish I could go to both
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I also think so, as well as Istanbul... Both shows will be so special for the audience and for the band, that I wish I could go to both

yeah me too...hope they'll throw some surprises in. is that russian cosmonaut still in space?
  8. This picture looks better

Didn't see our welcome clip? It's worth watching, believe me Check it, just to know how exited WE ARE

9. This will be my first U2 Show. I can't wait it. Time goes by so slowly
    P.S. sorry for my english

U2 in Moscow
  10. Curious to see what the changes in Helsinki will do to the regular setlist.
  11. Originally posted by Camo:This will be my first U2 Show. I can't wait it. Time goes by so slowly
    P.S. sorry for my english

U2 in Moscow

you will have the time of your life, I can promise you enjoy every minute of it, as U2 won't disappoint you. Have a great night

Moscow will be special. Bring it on
  12. @ alexandra_t: oh my god, fan videos like this usually sucks, but this one is fantastic. Have a great time because it will be the best time of your life.

I'm really excited about U2 going to Moscow because we in Croatia had situation like this last year when U2 came for the first time.