1. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

you will have the time of your life, I can promise you enjoy every minute of it, as U2 won't disappoint you. Have a great night

Moscow will be special. Bring it on

Yes, It will be magnificent night, I'm sure.

U2 arrive today
  2. Pictures from u2.ru

3. Can't understand why they only play once here, also in Vienna and Istanbul. Bringing that stage all the way, paying all fees that likely had to be paid etc. With more gigs more fans would be able to attend (especially for the cities they visit for the first time) and for themselves economic wise it would also be much better and would leave more profit.
  4. Originally posted by Malahide:Can't understand why they only play once here, also in Vienna and Istanbul. Bringing that stage all the way, paying all fees that likely had to be paid etc. With more gigs more fans would be able to attend (especially for the cities they visit for the first time) and for themselves economic wise it would also be much better and would leave more profit.

Alot of time it has to do with the demand for tickets, availability of the stadiums and the itinerary of the tour. Alot of things have to line up right for a show to happen. Must not have in this case.
  5. Moscow and Istanbul failed to sell out for one night. Not much sense to add a 2nd date...

6. Seems to be the case for alot of shows on the 2nd part of the tour so far. I don't know that for sure but it's pretty disappointing.
  7. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

Seems to be the case for alot of shows on the 2nd part of the tour so far. I don't know that for sure but it's pretty disappointing.

especially germany.
  8. Well stadiums are big. And Bono's back didnt help either. Less promotion. No sense in buying tickets if its not clear if you dont know if the show goes on.

9. were there alot of empty seats at the frankfurt gig? I remember hearing the German prices were high out of proportion to the rest of Europe
  10. There were (too) many shows in Germany as well. Still some left right?
  11. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

were there alot of empty seats at the frankfurt gig? I remember hearing the German prices were high out of proportion to the rest of Europe

they were higher. ga for brussels: 55 euros. ga for frankfurt: 77 euros. That's a difference. Not a lot of empty seats, I think it was almost sold out, sold a lot on the last day I reckon, were even some GA tickets available at the house.

12. Munich. That one will be packed, though.