1. Originally posted by andieria:According to the u2fanz website the containers have arrived in Auckland and construction on the claw will start on Sunday or Monday.

oooooh baby! Here we go again!
  2. Lucky you, ASSK is going to be free, that will certainly change the show a bit (Great news for human rights by the way)
  3. Originally posted by Thib6992:Lucky you, ASSK is going to be free, that will certainly change the show a bit (Great news for human rights by the way)

Woo Hoo possibly no more walk on!!

4. Suncorp has 52,500 seats. Not counting field capacity, add another say 10,000?

I don't believe 17,000 for a second.
  5. Just to let the Aussies and Kiwi's know : you can win tickets for different U2 shows the following 4 days on the Facebook U2-site
  6. FB memory popped up to remind me that it was 10 years today since I purchased my tickets in the fan club pre-sale for 360. How on earth did a decade go by so quickly and how lucky were we that they did 5 tours in that time; including 360?
  7. I thought they had announced new dates when I saw this thread at the top of the active topics page
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:FB memory popped up to remind me that it was 10 years today since I purchased my tickets in the fan club pre-sale for 360. How on earth did a decade go by so quickly and how lucky were we that they did 5 tours in that time; including 360?
    How lucky the rest of the world was?