Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Date: 2010-09-26 - San Sebastián / Donostia

Venue: Estadio Municipal de Anoeta

Capacity

Members at this show (56)
    bonomax (IT), isgonta (ES), LikeASong (ES), mikeu2 (NL), peno (DK), popbcn (ES), river89 (ES), toysfornoise (NL)

Showpage: http://www.u2start.com/shows/1595/

Setlist

Return Of The Stingray Guitar
    Beautiful Day
    I Will Follow
    Get On Your Boots
    Magnificent
    Mysterious Ways
    Elevation
    Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Spanish Eyes
    Mercy
    In A Little While
    Miss Sarajevo
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo / Show Me The Way (snippet)
    I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Relax (snippet)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    MLK
    Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

encore(s):
    One
    Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    With Or Without You
    Moment of Surrender

2. I know it's a bit early to open this topic, but trucks have arrived at Anoeta today evening!! Oh, and I thought I should be the one who opened this in fact
  3. Small crowd this time around.
  4. That field is larger than most stadiums' , so we won't be that intimate... I'm hoping for 40-42.000 A bit bigger than Horsens, a bit smaller than the rest

I'm still undecided whether to go front row, where I was in Barcelona, or at the tip of the ellipse (inner or outter the catwalk, don't mind). I'm going with a big bunch of friends, but 2 of them are completely decided to go first row... Dunno. I know perfectly how it all is seen&lived from each place, it's just that I don't want to leave those 2 friends alone at the first row while we are near the ellipse....
  5. Selling 1 Ticket 40 euro
    Section 7A, Row 18
    it's on the edge side (cheapest category) direct view to the stage
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:That field is larger than most stadiums' , so we won't be that intimate... I'm hoping for 40-42.000 A bit bigger than Horsens, a bit smaller than the rest

I'm still undecided whether to go front row, where I was in Barcelona, or at the tip of the ellipse (inner or outter the catwalk, don't mind). I'm going with a big bunch of friends, but 2 of them are completely decided to go first row... Dunno. I know perfectly how it all is seen&lived from each place, it's just that I don't want to leave those 2 friends alone at the first row while we are near the ellipse....

I've attended 7 360 shows and took only once, in Vienna, places at the outside rail. If you want to analyze Bono's anatomy, then take this place, because you will be really close to them during the first half, but during the second half it's ...
    I would take places as close to Bono's mic as possible, I've been there few times and I can tell you that Streets are amazing from there and you have a regular eyecontact with Bono

That's my video from Munich:

forget my falsetto

and if you decide for the rail, then definitely take the outside rail!
    but I strongly advise you not to leave your friends

ps. and I know that you know it, but I just wanted to share it with everyone
  7. The stage this morning:

I can say now that I am really EXCITED
  8. hey Sergio, I remember talking to you about a year ago about me possibly studying in Spain...I was considering going to this show but you thought you weren't going to be able to. Change of plans, now I'm not there, and you are have fun!
  9. Originally posted by molang7:hey Sergio, I remember talking to you about a year ago about me possibly studying in Spain...I was considering going to this show but you thought you weren't going to be able to. Change of plans, now I'm not there, and you are have fun!

Oh yes, that was long ago!! I was immensely angry because they were not playing Madrid for the 2nd consecutive year, but I changed my mind some months ago (around... hum... the Torino concert!! ) and decided to search for a GA ticket... I finally got it... and I'm eventually going!! Muchas gracias I wish we can meet anytime, maybe on some 2011 concert

10. For sure, come on out to Chicago! Glad you get to go!
  11. I have free flights to Washington each time I want to, so I don't consider it completely crazy Boston and Chicago are U2 second and third home's so attending a concert there is a must for me!

-

By the way, regarding San Sebastian... The stage has completely stood up this evening.

Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5917/imgp1651.th.jpg[/IMG]'