2010-09-26 - San Sebastian
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by MacStripey:have fun tonight, everyone who is going, This is going to be a great show for sure - nothing's crazier than the Spanish crowds in a positive way

Sergio, have the time of your life again tonight, will be thinking of you. And I hope for IWF

will there be a live broadcast tonight? I may have time to join the setlist party.... wohooo

i hope so for a live stream tonight ...I Love setlist party' s
  2. Internet connections in Spain are in general not very stable, but if they are, I'm sure Matt will do a great audio/video stream again
  3. I'm sitting here already ready to forget all my work, procrastinate and be shamelessly lazy - just bring the show on

gates already open?
  4. Let's see if they bring Every Breaking Wave back, still a bit disappointed I didn't get that one in Brussels
  5. But I'd love to hear full band version...

6. It would be nice to bring Glastonbury back too. The only song I'm hoping for in Rome, but it's actually less than hope as it seems that Glastonbury is gone until Glastonbury itself next year.
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:I'm sitting here already ready to forget all my work, procrastinate and be shamelessly lazy - just bring the show on

gates already open?

Not yet, but moments away.
  8. Gates are open
  9. Run Sergio Run
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

It would be nice to bring Glastonbury back too. The only song I'm hoping for in Rome, but it's actually less than hope as it seems that Glastonbury is gone until Glastonbury itself next year.

oh absolutely, really like that one

11. Indeed. But i just think there's still more chance for surprises on a 2-nighter than for one show.

12. maybe Sevilla gets the surprise setlist