2010-10-08 - Rome
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1

1. Virtually sold-out, yes. They'll release some more tickets every now and then this last days prior to the show, though.
  2. Probably tickets will show up while they build the stage, so they have a good estimate which places really can't be sold. So Stripey, watch out for it
  3. Starts in Italy, ends in Italy...Lucky bastards!

And are you expecting something special in this show?

I mean...It's the last show of the European leg, but it's a single night, so....

Greetings from Brazil
  4. Been there to see a few Roma soccer games, the place I studied abroad was near the Stadium. Huge place. should be a fun show.
  5. It will be a strange night for me personally I think:

* Another U2 show - great
    * Another huge stadium show - great
    * Seeing 360 from a seat for the first time - good?
    * Last show of the leg - good for potential setlist surprises
    * Last show of the leg - bad!

If this leg is anyting to go by, Rome will be another fantastic night. Roll on Friday
  6. Is the roof of the stadium retractable in any way?
  7. Originally posted by PEDRO67:It will be a strange night for me personally I think:

If this leg is anyting to go by, Rome will be another fantastic night. Roll on Friday

I was in Barcelona both nights, first GA, second seat and I enjoyed the second more (it was better concert) and when you are on GA, you can't see everything what the Claw can do I think you will enjoy it from the seat.

8. I think it's just tribune roof. But the forecast doesn't say rain on friday. But we will see, it could change.
  9. Originally posted by PEDRO67:It will be a strange night for me personally I think:

If I don't come back from Rome they probably played Bad

10. Ok, we take note. So, Chris would take your Webmaster title?? I prefer Aaron.

11. So if I see someone pass out when Bad starts, it would be you?

12. as much as I want you to return, my friend, I really hope they'll play it for you. And given the fact that Edge secretly leeches all his bootlegs from our lovely site here, I think the least Bono could do is dedicate Bad to you