2010-10-08 - Rome
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1

1. Fingers crossed for you Remy. Ive just got over hearing it in Brussels!!!
  2. Cardiff was the end of the European leg and we got Bad (after Streets) so it's very possible.
  3. If U2 decided to play Boy Falls From The Sky in Rome, I'll be one very lucky fan. That would mean I've seen all their new and previously unreleased songs live this tour

Also, BAD would be very nice, after all they were supposed to play it in Coimbra.

Whatever they decide to play in Rome, I will be happy and I'm sure it will be a special show, considering it's the last European concert.
  4. I'm leaving for Rome very early tomorrow morning. I have a ticket for tribuna sudovest, one of the cheaper seats behind the stage. It's the only time I'm not doing GA this year but I want to do sightseeing all day on Friday and don't have any stress with queuing up early. I know Italian audiences and they are amazing, even on the stands. Italian fanclub u2place.com is planning a "choreography" which sounds amazing, I hope everything works out fine.

Btw, weather forecast couldn't be any better: Sunny, temperatures 25-27 degrees, no clouds, no rain, perfeffo!

Everyone going, have a good trip and enjoy the show, it should be special!
  5. It's sad to see this leg end, and it's a pity they will only play one gig in Rome. But hey, leg IV is coming soon, perhaps with more surprises, who knows. And 360 isn't over yet. Leg V might bring us even more surprises, if the 5 to 6 months between IV and V don't bring something already. Still a nice time to be a U2 fan .
  6. have a great time, Silvia -- and everyone else going -- wishing you a lot of fun in Rome. No matter if seats or GA, I'm sure it will be an unforgettable night enjoy!
  7. Originally posted by JuJuman:It's sad to see this leg end, and it's a pity they will only play one gig in Rome. But hey, leg IV is coming soon, perhaps with more surprises, who knows. And 360 isn't over yet. Leg V might bring us even more surprises, if the 5 to 6 months between IV and V don't bring something already. Still a nice time to be a U2 fan .

Compleeeeetely agree We should consider ourselves pretty lucky, we're living a new golden age in the band's touring history I think. They weren't this "on fire" since the end of the Popmart tour, with a few Elevation and Vertigo exceptions. They're having fun,. we're having fun, so... What else could we ask for?
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Compleeeeetely agree We should consider ourselves pretty lucky, we're living a new golden age in the band's touring history I think. They weren't this "on fire" since the end of the Popmart tour, with a few Elevation and Vertigo exceptions. They're having fun,. we're having fun, so... What else could we ask for?

well said
  9. Yep, it's true. I'm leaving tomorrow at noon to Rome. Hope for some surprises
  10. Wonder why there's such a long break between Coimbra and this gig? Bono's voice should be in good shape though with a couple extra days to rest
  11. Originally posted by jofice:Wonder why there's such a long break between Coimbra and this gig? Bono's voice should be in good shape though with a couple extra days to rest

Wasn't rome added later on after the other shows were already announced?