2010-10-08 - Rome
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Leaving tomorrow morning as well Can't wait!

2. Yes, probably just a schedule thing, nothing worrying I think. Or maybe they've got themselves 5 days to rehearse Heartland, Acrobat and Like A Song
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Yes, probably just a schedule thing, nothing worrying I think. Or maybe they've got themselves 5 days to rehearse Heartland, Acrobat and Like A Song

dont think so dude. Still think this show is going to be special. They could even announce the release date for the new album at this show.
  4. leaving tomorrow as well from UK.(manchester jet2)

Due to a family illness, two of my friends are not able to make it, so i have a choice

1) Use my GA tickets and sell their seat tickets
    2) Use their seat tickets and sell my GA ticks

The seats are in the Monte Mario but in the corner opposite the claw second tribune

Is anyone on the forum looking for tickets, I'd take 130 euro for either both seat tickets (face value 109 euro each) or both GA (63 euro).

PM me ASAP if anyone can help out. I'd prefer to sell the seats but i'll consider anything

Apologies if i hve posted in the qrong forum, it's completely genuine and obviously i'd have to arrange a meet in rome (near to the stadium where i'm staying)
  5. getting closer to the final gig..... have a fantastic time, everyone going

any news about people queueing already? I bet there are some who want to spend the night out there in the warmth of Italy
  6. Oooh , i SOOOOOOOOOOO Wish I was In Rome for the final (European) concert....
    Enjoy everyone who's there, it'll be massive
  7. My friends are already in Rome and they texted me that the atmosphere in the city is already awesome.
  8. Yep it is, weather is amazing as well, great summer's day.

I've decided that this is the first GA show I'm not gonna queue. Too much fun hanging out in Rome, and too much queued already. Gonna enjoy a show near the sounddesk today
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Yep it is, weather is amazing as well, great summer's day.

I've decided that this is the first GA show I'm not gonna queue. Too much fun hanging out in Rome, and too much queued already. Gonna enjoy a show near the sounddesk today

Have fun Remy

And the rest also off course who's there

100% sure there will be a broadcast somewhere tonight