1. Today, the artist behind so many of the cornerstones of popular music would have been 70- though The Beatles nor Lennon would be in my top 10 favorite bands, my respect for him is virtually unparalleled. I thought he deserved this.
  2. I didn't like the Beatles too much. But John Lennon himself was a great man of music. His solo-projects were very demanding.

3. John we miss you!!
  4. Someone who truly was going to be involved in bigger things, things that would have made the world a better place. His loss is evident but his mark is indelible. A great celebration of his(and the beatles) music is a VERTIGO show from Hartford, December 7. Listen and enjoy!
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[image]

Today, the artist behind so many of the cornerstones of popular music would have been 70- though The Beatles nor Lennon would be in my top 10 favorite bands, my respect for him is virtually unparalleled. I thought he deserved this.

Same thoughts here. Respect, happy birthday and RIP dear John.
  6. Happy Birthday, John. Still missed x
  7. One day later but who cares, every day is a good Lennon day. I attended a thematic Beatles-Lennon party yesterday evening, it was so great and moving at the same time. I got the chance to sing 3 songs on guitar, one on my own (Yesterday - I know it's a McCartney's song, but everynow he sings it he dedicates it to John) and two with band (Instant Karma and Give Peace A Chance), and it was great.

You'll live in our memories forever, John. Long live
  8. John was a bit overrated imho, without The Beatles he was nothing. Still sad he was killed. RIP.

9. I disagree. Without the Beatles, John was better than ever. It was his best time.

Yoko Ono has just annoyed.

10. Sorry,I respect your opinion,but that is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard.....
  11. Happy birthday Mr. Lennon! You were a great person and musician! And didn´t anyone realize that the happy birthday that was sang in rome was for him?