1. Originally posted by kris_smith87:With no official word yet, and only about a month to go I'm wondering how legit this is. Remember the rumors that said the DVD was supposed to come with a code to get new songs on U2.com?

Could be all rumour but on the flip side a (relatively) small release like this won't require a big announcement and a long lead in time. They could just go with an 'available now' type thing.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Could be all rumour but on the flip side a (relatively) small release like this won't require a big announcement and a long lead in time. They could just go with an 'available now' type thing.

Does the ASIN number tell us something? (ASIN: B0047H7PZU , interscope records)

3. asin is just an amazon product number.

4. Oh, I see...
    well then maybe it's just rumours after all... if you google the title it refers only to amazon.
    guess we'll know within a month...
  5. Can't wait for it, even if I don't have a vinyl player...
  6. just herd on my local radio that this will be a vinyl only release just in independent record stores
  7. No kidding.
  8. Breaking news alert.
  9. start to dig up my record player i got one from my grandfather

10. Interesting info, breaking news. Any word about the number of songs? I'll do a wild guess: SIX!!
  11. I don't get it. They complain about No Line not selling like they thought it would, and now they're doing this, where absolutely NO ONE but the die hard fans will buy it. Rips will be popular and widely circulated since everyone will want it on their iTunes, and everybody will just go to those instead of buying the album, since they'd probably download the rip after they bought, anyway.

Or perhaps the vinyl will come with a digital download for the tracks, that would be nice.
  12. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I don't get it. They complain about No Line not selling like they thought it would, and now they're doing this, where absolutely NO ONE but the die hard fans will buy it. Rips will be popular and widely circulated since everyone will want it on their iTunes, and everybody will just go to those instead of buying the album, since they'd probably download the rip after they bought, anyway.

Or perhaps the vinyl will come with a digital download for the tracks, that would be nice.

Maybe they want to create a hype, make a product almost impossible to find, which makes people want it even more. If the public likes it, they could make it generally available, and if they don't, who cares, because hey, it's just some silly vinyl EP only available in obscure record stores...