1. Originally posted by dieder:22nd november, that's just over a month. Curious for the tracklist, although I don't think they'll release live performances of the new material, I hope something from Frankfurt and Brussels will be on it.

With Or Without You from Brussels night 1!
    Best With Or Without You I've ever heard!
    Was there, right in front of Bono.
    Made this picture as the crowd was singing after WOWY

Won't post the picture
    Here's the link:

http://yfrog.com/5zx8fkj
  2. I think it has nothing to do with new material. Maybe it´s listed wrong even the title and is it just a re-release of the old Wide Awake EP on vinyl. A lot of bands are re-releasing everything on vinyl again.
    When it´s a complete new live EP i hope it will include at least one or 2 new songs or something like the Please EP from the Popmart tour
  3. Originally posted by anita_loves_U2:[..]

With Or Without You from Brussels night 1!
    Best With Or Without You I've ever heard!
    Was there, right in front of Bono.
    Made this picture as the crowd was singing after WOWY

[image]

Haha, the performance was just decent, Frankfurt's wowy was way better. But the crowd chanting after the song was just epic. Vertigo from Brussels 2 with the mouth harmonica, Batman from Frankfurt, Streets from Zurich 2, MW Brussels 1

4. Great shot, you have that in hi-res?

5. from atu2.com
    UPDATE: U2tour.de is reporting some more news about this -- it's a six-track EP of live recordings from the European Tour. It will only be available on vinyl and only in the U.S., where it's being targeted toward independent record stores. (Thus, the vinyl-only release.)

well that's just stupid
  6. It surely is not the smartest comercial strategy, but I think they are thinking in a different way after the comercial "failure" (do NOT start a debate about this again) that NLOTH was. And that is brave. They've got my respect. After all, a few hours after it's released, it will be ripped and spread through the internet, so it will reach the same people as it was released worldwide... They've got their balls back, I reckon.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:It surely is not the smartest comercial strategy, but I think they are thinking in a different way after the comercial "failure" (do NOT start a debate about this again) that NLOTH was. And that is brave. They've got my respect. After all, a few hours after it's released, it will be ripped and spread through the internet, so it will reach the same people as it was released worldwide... They've got their balls back, I reckon.

I don't want a crappy rip, I want the vinyl!
  8. With no official word yet, and only about a month to go I'm wondering how legit this is. Remember the rumors that said the DVD was supposed to come with a code to get new songs on U2.com?