1. I heard a soundcheck of BFFTS on YouTube but I can't find it again, the lyrics were a little different I think
  2. Would Larry and Adam let it be on the album? From memory they weren't all that fond of the whole spidey project.

It did produce some great songs though.
  3. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Would Larry and Adam let it be on the album? From memory they weren't all that fond of the whole spidey project.

It did produce some great songs though.
    They were not a fan, though there were a few gems such as Boy Falls From The Sky, the beach clip All My Life never surfaced again but showed promise.
  4. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    They were not a fan, though there were a few gems such as Boy Falls From The Sky, the beach clip All My Life never surfaced again but showed promise.

There are a lot of fans of "All my life " specially Andrew
  5. I think the tune is decent, it could have turned into something great but never did
  6. All my life I've been waiting for,
    this song up on the iTunes store.
  7. +1 I would love that actually, it had promise, especially the chorus.
  8. Such a shame there was never a studio version of this song with bono on the vocals. Love the following YouTube clip on which he sings parts of the song. (i do believe there is some autotune going on with his mic :p )

9. That note he holds around 5:50 when singing "When you;re done" is awesome.
  10. Originally posted by eladanelf:Such a shame there was never a studio version of this song with bono on the vocals. Love the following YouTube clip on which he sings parts of the song. (i do believe there is some autotune going on with his mic :p )

[YouTube Video]
    I remember a better quality version of this on YT, but can't seem to find it... He definitely sounds awesome some proper vocal effects I think.

If there's any autotune it must have been done post-production, but I doubt he would have agreed with that..