1. For the AB songs it's because its a celebration of the album. And for the other songs idk really. Maybe because this is not a regular tour.
  2. Same way they did the songs on Joshua Tree save for a bafflingly dull RHMT
  3. U2 should re-record A Boy Falls From The Sky for the new album
  4. Originally posted by raf90:I'm thinking, why do the songs in Vegas have a fairly standard, album-like form? They might even be slightly trimmed down? There's a lack of extended parts, spontaneity, and the Edge's mind-blowing solos, like in "Kite" at the end of the Vertigo Tour, or in "One," or in "Mysterious Ways."

It seems to me that the band is saving those special moments for a full tour, and the entire setlist structure - on the next tour, Vertigo probably won't precede "Streets."

But those are just my personal thoughts.

you seem to totally forget the fact that this is a show that is HUGELY synced to the visuals and screen ... freedom comes at a price .. sadly ...

lots of songs are really totally timed so that for example the sun goes down and the milky way pops up, or the las vegas skyline dissappears etc ...
  5. Love is Blindness has the extended guitar solo, Wild Horses has the E&I ending, The Fly still has the little extended guitar ending, Tryin’ to Throw has the extended Zoo TV-like arrangement… Plenty of extended parts. Mysterious Ways is the only one that feels lacking due to them (again!) cutting the slide solo. My only real major complaint with the show.
  6. Originally posted by toysfornoise:[..]

you seem to totally forget the fact that this is a show that is HUGELY synced to the visuals and screen ... freedom comes at a price .. sadly ...

lots of songs are really totally timed so that for example the sun goes down and the milky way pops up, or the las vegas skyline dissappears etc ...
    Unfortunately, your argument doesn't resonate with me at all.
  7. what are those posters on right about ? found this pic on W.W. own site

8. Seems like a protest poster? One says something like “stop lying Bono” and the other “achtung Bono”
  9. Looks like "Adam you are beautiful, Bono stop lying" LOL