1. Likewise!
  2. In loving memory of Bob:

One last thing, I didn't leave just because of the snippets conversation. I also left because adults on this site were encourgeing under age people to drink. Also if I stayed for longer on the forum and spoke about something again, I would probably get attacked by the usual suspects like LikeASong, dylbagz, KieranU2, EyesWithPrideB3 and others who do not actually read or understand what I'm talking about. I never said that...: * A verse of a song played is still a snippet. Of course it's still the song being played. * I never said Bad doesn't count as a song when it segues into Streets. You had to read that again. Saying that Amazing Grace or All I Want Is You isn't a song because it segues into Streets is like saying that Bad isn't a song because it segues into Streets. Because of the reasons like not reading the posts (snippets)unresponsiblity (drunk thread under age support), stubborness/nostalgia [not really nostalgia for most of you, because most of you are too young for that] (thinking that vinyl is better when the sound is clearly distorted). This place certainly became an unpleasant online community for me. If this was a pleasant online community people wouldn't have posted things like. "Yes" - dylbagz responding to me leaving "In all honesty, and talking just as another U2start user and absoluetly not as a crew member. I won't miss you. Goodbye" - Like A Song "....a complete lunatic. I don't like being nasty to people myself, but god, I am GLAD that you are going. Additonally, not only I am glad you are fcuking off, you've made me happy and I've only just woken up" - KieranU2 [this post proves that u2start isn't as pleasant as they pretend to be - maybe if you actually read my posts carefully you wouldn't think that. I don't think agreeing with the law is being a complete lunatic] I hope you read that one word for word unlike many of my other posts. Goodbye

Glad we don't see EyesWithPrideB3 around here anymore either, took that prick too long to fuck off!
  3. Has anyone compared the audio between to vinyl and cd releases of NLOTH ?
    I once saw a review somewhere on youtube where they said the vinyl is way better and it's how the cd version should of sounded.
  4. Originally posted by MattG:In loving memory of Bob:

[..]

Glad we don't see EyesWithPrideB3 around here anymore either, took that prick too long to fuck off!
    Hahahaha, god bless you for bringing this up again. OMG I miss those days. "LikeASong? A complete lunatic!"
  5. Wait a minute, wasn't it me calling him a complete lunatic? Besides, "I am glad you are fucking off and I've just woken up." Classic me.
  6. Got the box set of this which is nice
  7. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    Wait a minute, wasn't it me calling him a complete lunatic? Besides, "I am glad you are fucking off and I've just woken up." Classic me.
    No, he was just listing our responses to his goodbye, commenting on all of them. Considering his grammar and spelling, I understand how you'd fail to properly get it, lol. Rearranging it a lil bit:

"Yes"
    -dylbagz responding to me leaving

"In all honesty, and talking just as another U2start user and absoluetly not as a crew member. I won't miss you. Goodbye"
    -Like A Song "....a complete lunatic.

"I don't like being nasty to people myself, but god, I am GLAD that you are going. Additonally, not only I am glad you are fcuking off, you've made me happy and I've only just woken up"
    -KieranU2 [this post proves that u2start isn't as pleasant as they pretend to be - maybe if you actually read my posts carefully you wouldn't think that. I don't think agreeing with the law is being a complete lunatic]
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    No, he was just listing our responses to his goodbye, commenting on all of them. Considering his grammar and spelling, I understand how you'd fail to properly get it, lol. Rearranging it a lil bit:

"Yes"
    -dylbagz responding to me leaving

"In all honesty, and talking just as another U2start user and absoluetly not as a crew member. I won't miss you. Goodbye"
    -Like A Song "....a complete lunatic.

"I don't like being nasty to people myself, but god, I am GLAD that you are going. Additonally, not only I am glad you are fcuking off, you've made me happy and I've only just woken up"
    -KieranU2 [this post proves that u2start isn't as pleasant as they pretend to be - maybe if you actually read my posts carefully you wouldn't think that. I don't think agreeing with the law is being a complete lunatic]
    I just thought "... a complete lunatic" is taking part of a sentence or finishing it off.

Turns out I was calling him "a complete lunatic":

https://u2start.com/topic/8494/#398485

9. lol who's lunatic now?
  10. Originally posted by jheath:Has anyone compared the audio between to vinyl and cd releases of NLOTH ?
    I once saw a review somewhere on youtube where they said the vinyl is way better and it's how the cd version should of sounded.
    That's really interesting. I think I've seen some copies of NLOTH at one of my local record stores, so maybe I'll report back once I've picked it up. This one is waay more obscure but I know my vinyl of Captive sounds much more clear than the recent Spotify version. Whoever was in charge of that did not give a single fuck.
  11. Originally posted by tkfiyah:[..]
    That's really interesting. I think I've seen some copies of NLOTH at one of my local record stores, so maybe I'll report back once I've picked it up. This one is waay more obscure but I know my vinyl of Captive sounds much more clear than the recent Spotify version. Whoever was in charge of that did not give a single fuck.
    Is this not the case with all vinyl albums? Vinyl always sounds so much better than CD.