2011-06-24 - Glastonbury
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 20
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. I don't think WOWY from Glasto is that good Siatama 2006 (all 3), Rose Bowl (not joking), and some late Elevation shows are better. That snippet at the end doesn't work, the timings all wrong.

I think Until the End of the World, One, and Out of Control are excellent..
  2. One year ago. "What a night, what a show..."
  3. wow one year???!!!
  4. I watched a bit of it last night, good times.
  5. Please guys. Want to have the fullest and best version possible.
  6. Time flys when you're waiting or a new U2 album
  7. DAMN, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS ALREADY/ That's depressing... time really does wait for no one.

I have fond memories about the stream, what I was doing that week, etc. :')

I feel old... I wonder if they'll ever play it again? I remember they didn't think highly of the overall performance but i still have and watch this in 1080p sometimes and enjoy it thoroughly. Would love for them to come back and do some more festival in the future. (Coachella so I can see them )
  8. I think they won't do any other festival ever again. Maybe a second Glastonbury can happen but not any other (smaller) fest.
  9. It's been really rainy and moody here for the last few days and I was in the mood for some watching some Glastonbury greatness... So I watched Muse's 2004 set, and I just finished watching the whole U2 thing while I worked (the wonders of working at home )... What a great ocassion. They were a bit sub-par for their own standard (lots of mistakes in many songs) but still rocked Glasto's ass really hard.

10. Yeah I still have their Glastonbury set on my laptop in 1080i LOL it looks amazing but the performance does really leave a little to be desired. It's still awesome though and hope that maybe I can see them at Coachella next year?