2011-06-24 - Glastonbury
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 20
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1

1. Setanta in Ireland live and uninterupted

2. You have made me a very, very happy U2 fan. I'm still riding the high from Anaheim 2 (uploading photos and videos I took at the moment) and I bet I'll be riding it all the way to the stream of Glastonbury!
  3. I wonder if they're gonna play something from every album. If so, they'll probably play Gloria from October. I think Bono would sing that song super well these days, he has that early 80s sound in his voice again.

That song that's no good, I wonder how that song will be received by Glasto' if they get to know what the song is about. Because I guess stuff like that is in circulation on Glasto'?
  4. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:I wonder if they're gonna play something from every album. If so, they'll probably play Gloria from October. I think Bono would sing that song super well these days, he has that early 80s sound in his voice again.

That song that's no good, I wonder how that song will be received by Glasto' if they get to know what the song is about. Because I guess stuff like that is in circulation on Glasto'?

He hasn't the range of early 80's though, unfortunately, but he might be able for Gloria.

As for the topic of that song, I doubt many of the crowd will get the theme/topic of it. But it better be well received.
  5. How many tracks will they get through in two hours? That list from rehearsals seemed to have about 18.
  6. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

He hasn't the range of early 80's though, unfortunately, but he might be able for Gloria.

As for the topic of that song, I doubt many of the crowd will get the theme/topic of it. But it better be well received.

Bono could feel like introducing it ya know...

7. Not too sure, I don't think they have online streams. I'll make sure and post back

8. He hasn't done so for a while, but you never know. I doubt he'd mention the fact it's probably done at the festival but we'll wait and see.
  9. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

Gloria would be a major surprise. It didn't make the Singles collection or the first best of and when asked, Edge said that on reflection they thought it hadn't dated that well.

10. 18-20 seems fair to me. Of this setlist they will drop Crazy, Zooropa, Miss Sarajevo, MOS and maybe Magnificent and Stay or All I Want Is You. At least thats what I guess