1. God be with you! We hope everything will be alright!
  2. hey everyone,

been a while since I posted here (lurking mode), but I'm sure some of you remember me.

as chance would have it: kirsten is having surgery in my city/town, only 10km away from my place (we usually live about an hour apart). her mum will update me on tuesday eve how the surgery went, so I can let you guys know how she is doing. she asked me to do this and of course I will depending on how well she is doing, I'll be able to visit her, too, by (possibly) the end of the week. so I'll keep you updated.

ps: kirsten pointed out the wonderful letter & gift sergio came up with. very, very moving. you guys rock I'm confident she'll be fine!
  3. Originally posted by flowerchild:hey everyone,

been a while since I posted here (lurking mode), but I'm sure some of you remember me.

as chance would have it: kirsten is having surgery in my city/town, only 10km away from my place (we usually live about an hour apart). her mum will update me on tuesday even how the surgery went, so I can let you guys know how she is doing. she asked me to do this and of course I will depending on how well she is doing, I'll be able to visit her, too, by (possibly) the end of the week. so I'll keep you updated.

ps: kirsten pointed out the wonderful letter & gift sergio came up with. very, very moving. you guys rock I'm confident she'll be fine!

Thank you very much, we're lucky to have you here!
    Fingers crossed as for tomorrow!
  4. Originally posted by flowerchild:hey everyone,

as chance would have it: kirsten is having surgery in my city/town, only 10km away from my place (we usually live about an hour apart). her mum will update me on tuesday even how the surgery went, so I can let you guys know how she is doing. she asked me to do this and of course I will depending on how well she is doing, I'll be able to visit her, too, by (possibly) the end of the week. so I'll keep you updated.

Please keep us updated. (and I was wondering where you'd slipped off to!)
  5. I'm very sorry to hear that news, but I wish you all the luck and courage! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, we all will!
  6. @flowerchild Welcome back, Jana. I spoke to Kirsten yesterday and he already had told me that you are the one who'll bring up the great news of her recovery, so it's great to have you around once again. Thanks for being there, and I hope to hear from you soon

@everyone I just don't feel right saying "thanks" for a job that we as a crew don't like to have done. We obviously would have preferred Kirsten to be perfectly ok, at home... Doing this is a real pain, and we don't like to say "thanks". But hey, we are all a great community, so stay tuned and keep on with the positive vibes and prayers
  7. Lots of prayers heading your way. Hope things go well!
  8. Prayers for you Kirsten, i wish you the best.
  9. This is truly horrible....but it is really inspiring to see how people think and care about each other in their times of need.

Hoping things turn out well. Thoughts and prayers
  10. Originally posted by Doc32:This is truly horrible....but it is really inspiring to see how people think and care about each other in their times of need.

Hoping things turn out well. Thoughts and prayers

Well said Doc.

Hope to hear good news soon.

11. Originally posted by germcevoy:Words have failed me. I was honestly reading this expecting to hear about exams but fucking hell. I don't know what to say. Massive doses of luck and prayers due.

I am lost for words. I will share those above. Our prayers are with you.
  12. Kirsten is in surgeon hands right now. Best of lucks, my dear.