1. It leaked through the pj website. What shows are u going to Matt!!??

Kieran no chance for Fenway ? Last 2 nights of the tour?
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:It leaked through the pj website. What shows are u going to Matt!!??

No idea, tbh. As I mentioned a while back I might try for a Seattle show as we were planning to go to BC this summer. Wrigley might be too early and Fenway might be too late considering early family plans. The good news is that I now know someone would take a road trip with me to see the band. I gotta make something work!
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:It leaked through the pj website. What shows are u going to Matt!!??

Was it the same 7 shows everyone was talking about? Any Philly dates come to fruition?
  4. It's pretty incredible how much bigger this band has become over the past few years, hasn't it?

Or is all of this on my head?
  5. I've been listening to Vs and Vitalogy a lot lately. The studio versions. I know this may sound silly for me to be saying this but I've been really enjoying them.

(This coming from someone who has been listening to just their bootlegs since 2011).
  6. With the above said, the second half of Vitalogy is a bit disjointed. Too many "non-songs."
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:It leaked through the pj website. What shows are u going to Matt!!??

Probably not. Pretty much means I would have to stay in the US for the downtime between Wrigley and Fenway. Can't afford that, can't take that many holidays.

Looks we're getting no Philly, unless there's an announcement after these round of shows. It's a shame, because they would sell out Citizens Back twice, I reckon.

The band is indeed getting bigger, it's their live show. They are huge in the appropriate markets: east coast and west coast major cities and some cities in Europe. Amsterdam and London sold out in a matter of hours.

Vitalogy is a wonderful listen. I love the second part, it's so experimental and trashy, carefree for a band who were essentially one of the biggest in the world at the time.
  8. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy I’ll be seeing them this year but let’s not get blindsided by the sad fact that only 7 US shows this year pretty much confirms no new album this year.

Unless by some miracle it gets released in October.
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy I’ll be seeing them this year but let’s not get blindsided by the sad fact that only 7 US shows this year pretty much confirms no new album this year.

Unless by some miracle it gets released in October.
    All this downtime right now suggests they could be in the studio. I think after the US tour they'll be back in the studio, then they'll probably play Australia early 2019, then summer 2019 we have an album. I don't think the band are striving for new material now.
  10. Well, the Matt Cameron situation is sorted out now as he has allegiance to one band only.
  11. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    All this downtime right now suggests they could be in the studio. I think after the US tour they'll be back in the studio, then they'll probably play Australia early 2019, then summer 2019 we have an album. I don't think the band are striving for new material now.
    Still would be 6 years in between lol. But whatever. Whatever keeps them going.
  12. It's funny how no real band compares to U2 when it comes to stadiums.