1. Yes...only US dates. Please come back to Toronto!
  2. I'm going to put in for the Seattle shows and hopefully get one. Will plan summer vacation around these dates. Won't make Wrigley but if my new PJ says "Let's do Boston" I'll be in like a dirty shirt.
  3. Like 'come back' the song?

4. Originally posted by RUMMY:I'm going to put in for the Seattle shows and hopefully get one. Will plan summer vacation around these dates. Won't make Wrigley but if my new PJ says "Let's do Boston" I'll be in like a dirty shirt.

I'm jealous of Seattle. So, so jealous. But what do you mean you "won't make Wrigley"?!
  5. If Wrigley is just a week after Seattle (and assuming I get to Seattle) I'll likely still be "out west " when the Wrigley shows take place.

Gotta ask: Why not go to Seattle instead of Chicago? Or even do both since only a week in between??? Or is it TWO weeks in between???
  6. Seattle shows are always over hyped imo. I think Fenway 2 will be the best of the bunch. But honestly, with 7 shows spread out like that, they’ll all be monumental in their own way.
  7. Agree with the Seattle thing. The shows there are never "the best" IMO . Its a great city to visit though, as is Chicago . The Chicago shows will be better over Seattle, if history repeats.
    The only shows that aren't "over-hyped" are when they play Italy . Yes Im biased as Ive seen the band there (Milan '00) and that is one of the reasons as to why I extended my Euro vacation, to see the band in Rome will be amazing and one of the best shows of the Euro tour. Seem's as if they just give a bit more when they play Italy , just like the shows in Chicago . I never reach for the Seattle shows from 2000 , Chicago and Alpine I always blast .