1. I got it signed by Eddie!
    I listened the Hi-Res version (24 bits/192 khz) : stunning!!!
  2. Yikes! Those 10c tickets are getting a bit pricey!
  3. Hey, do any of you want to meet up with me in Seattle on Aug 8th and/or 10th?

I should have some 10c tickets!!!!
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:Hey, do any of you want to meet up with me in Seattle on Aug 8th and/or 10th?

I should have some 10c tickets!!!!
    If flights weren't so expensive, I'd be there.
  5. Two pairs will cost about 250 less than one pair of u2 tickets.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:The first PJ album I ever picked up from my dad's shelf and listened, mainly because I was intrigued by its amazing digipack artwork Still amazing after 20 long years!

My first as well! And first song i just learned to play on guitar was Low Light.
  7. There is my all time favourite PJ song on Yield - Do The Evolution. But definitely it's not my favourite album. It's Ten followed by Vs.
  8. Really???? I never even looked into the U2 ticket prices for this year since they aren't coming to Toronto. I recall paying so little (relatively speaking, of course) for the shows in 2015. I think I got solid U2.com tix for just over $100CA each and not-great-but-good-enough 300-level seat for just over $50 each!

In any event, I am planning to "put in" for both PJ shows in Seattle (still considering order of picks) because we were going to be around there anyway...will likely be looking to sell a ticket for each night...will likely be donating quite of bit of money to the Vitalogy foundation.

Do you think I could ask 10c for a tax receipt?????
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Really???? I never even looked into the U2 ticket prices for this year since they aren't coming to Toronto. I recall paying so little (relatively speaking, of course) for the shows in 2015. I think I got solid U2.com tix for just over $100CA each and not-great-but-good-enough 300-level seat for just over $50 each!

In any event, I am planning to "put in" for both PJ shows in Seattle (still considering order of picks) because we were going to be around there anyway...will likely be looking to sell a ticket for each night...will likely be donating quite of bit of money to the Vitalogy foundation.

Do you think I could ask 10c for a tax receipt?????
    $331 plus fees EACH face value for lower section and first 10 rows of upper section at msg
  10. I really hope PJ doesn't got that far with their ticket prices in the (near) future. You gotta think they'll do some arenas in 2019 and/or 2020 and I hope they are willing to keep prices in line with what they are doing this year.

Whatever the case, assuming this Seattle thing happens for me, it'll likely be a once-in-a-lifetime deal.

Man, I hope everything works out!