1. I've applied for both Wrigley shows.
  2. Still watching those odds...
  3. It's sinking quickly. Got about a 25% chance now. May as well do Missoula, has the best chance.

Applied for seats one show, standing the other. Got lucky in the last draw, just opening that continues.
  4. Put in. Went Seattle N2 first since odds are slightly better for N1. Also, just going for reserved seats as I'll be arriving just slightly before showtime ...GA would be wasted on me.

PS. My wife thinks I'm crazy. She may be right!
  5. As excited as I am about attending these PJ shows it's sort of sad I won't be seeing U2 this summer. I saw them both in 2011...great summer for concerts!
  6. Off topic (wrong thread) but given the escalating ticket prices for bands like U2 and PJ, you gotta wonder how high the face value of an Oasis reunion ticket will be!

If it happens, of course!
  7. What will you do with your second 10c tickets, Kieran?
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Really???? I never even looked into the U2 ticket prices for this year since they aren't coming to Toronto. I recall paying so little (relatively speaking, of course) for the shows in 2015. I think I got solid U2.com tix for just over $100CA each and not-great-but-good-enough 300-level seat for just over $50 each!

In any event, I am planning to "put in" for both PJ shows in Seattle (still considering order of picks) because we were going to be around there anyway...will likely be looking to sell a ticket for each night...will likely be donating quite of bit of money to the Vitalogy foundation.

Do you think I could ask 10c for a tax receipt?????

PJ has actually been trying to get Religious tax status for years.
  9. I know people who are planning on going from the last time I was in Chicago (thanks to the other Matt), so there should be no problem shifting the other. The problem with the pre-sale is only getting two tickets, but I suppose it can be beneficial if others are looking to shift one.

What about you?
  10. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I know people who are planning on going from the last time I was in Chicago (thanks to the other Matt), so there should be no problem shifting the other. The problem with the pre-sale is only getting two tickets, but I suppose it can be beneficial if others are looking to shift one.

What about you?
    No idea. I sorta know some people who live in BC who might be willing to cross the border with me (I have no idea if they like PJ) but don't know if they'd be willing to pay that much for a ticket. Long shot there.

Otherwise I guess I'll keep an eye on the 10c boards, sell the ticket there (hopefully) and/or maybe make a new friend. Admittedly, I'm going out on a limb here. I've never attended something like this by myself ... I'll just have to have a couple drinks to bring out "friendly/extroverted Matt" those evenings.
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    No idea. I sorta know some people who live in BC who might be willing to cross the border with me (I have no idea if they like PJ) but don't know if they'd be willing to pay that much for a ticket. Long shot there.

Otherwise I guess I'll keep an eye on the 10c boards, sell the ticket there (hopefully) and/or maybe make a new friend. Admittedly, I'm going out on a limb here. I've never attended something like this by myself ... I'll just have to have a couple drinks to bring out "friendly/extroverted Matt" those evenings.
    Yeah, I'm going to a few shows myself this summer and hopefully I'll make some new Pearl Jam fan friends along the way.