1. I’m a Vs. or Vitalogy over Ten fan meself
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Believe me, you really don't want to contradict @mofonyr15 on this. I know very few people more knowledgeable than him when it comes to Peal Jam so if I were you I'd just take his word for it
    I have all their albums and Ten is by far their best album by a landslide.
  3. Those two albums are my top two. I love Vs from start to finish (still not bored of any of the tunes) while Vitalogy might have the best ten songs from any of their albums (I will admit that I'm not into the "non-songs" on the second half of the album but amidst them are classics like Corduroy, Better Man, and Immortality).
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Those two albums are my top two. I love Vs from start to finish (still not bored of any of the tunes) while Vitalogy might have the best ten songs from any of their albums (I will admit that I'm not into the "non-songs" on the second half of the album but amidst them are classics like Corduroy, Better Man, and Immortality).
    Totally agree about the non-songs disliked them always but Corduroy is just perfection. Better/Nothingman too. Honestly though I would flip a coin to choose my fav.
  5. Wow. You have all their albums? That’s crazy. Cd vinyl or cassette? Impressive either way
  6. No Code is a funny album for me. I love how it kicks off: Sometimes into Hail Hail is just brilliant. Who You are has a cool vibe and I adore In My Tree. I kind of lose interest, however, in the STUDIO album afterwards. Fortunately, songs like Off He Goes, PRESENT TENSE, and Red Mosquito are fantastic on many of the bootlegs.
  7. Heck, I don't even own a physical copy of all their albums!