1. Originally posted by efgef:[..]
    That`s correct, dull, plain, and unexpresive, just like pearl jam. Sorry man i did`t want to make you cry, get over it.
    Lol your life must be sad if you need this trolling. I don't like Coldplay, for example, but I'm not going into Coldplay thread to say they suck. Just accept fact that someone has different music taste than you and yours is not the right one. It's just your taste so keep it and good for you and let others theirs...

2. You are realy right. We're gonna perform a deep restructuring of our website to fulfill your wishes.

Only about U2 concerts eh? No albums, songs, news, lyrics or anything else will be allowed. Only U2 concerts.

3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Lol your life must be sad if you need this trolling. I don't like Coldplay, for example, but I'm not going into Coldplay thread to say they suck. Just accept fact that someone has different music taste than you and yours is not the right one. It's just your taste so keep it and good for you and let others theirs...
    Exactly. I despise Coldplay. Have you ever seen me in that thread?
  4. Kicking off in here, eh?

I like the album, but we need to wait until when/if the first tour dates happen before knowing how good this album actually is.

Who Ever Said is phenomenal - in fact, the first four tracks work exceptionally well together. I just can't get into Buckle Up, though. One song on the album I'm really struggling with.
  5. First five opening tracks are the best 5 opening songs in a row since Ten inmo...I love Alright

Who Ever Said
    Superblood Wolfmoon
    Dance of the Clairvoyants
    Quick Escape
    Alright

Absolute Magic!
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:Kicking off in here, eh?

I like the album, but we need to wait until when/if the first tour dates happen before knowing how good this album actually is.

Who Ever Said is phenomenal - in fact, the first four tracks work exceptionally well together. I just can't get into Buckle Up, though. One song on the album I'm really struggling with.
    Same here, Buckle Up just doesn't cut it and I am beggining to skip it - maybe in some months I'll come back to it and appreciate it all of a sudden but I doubt it.

Starting to appreciate Who Ever Said and Retrograde a bit more now. Comes Then Goes would be better if it was 2 minute shorter (I think someone said that already in this thread).
  7. Speaking of great drum covers:

8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Same here, Buckle Up just doesn't cut it and I am beggining to skip it - maybe in some months I'll come back to it and appreciate it all of a sudden but I doubt it.

Starting to appreciate Who Ever Said and Retrograde a bit more now. Comes Then Goes would be better if it was 2 minute shorter (I think someone said that already in this thread).
    I'm genuinely surprised it was written by Gossard, his songs are normally pretty easy to swallow. But 'Buckle Up' is just too melancholic and glitzy. We'll see what it sounds like live, but it will be one of those 'check your phone notifications' moments I reckon, sort of like 'Sleeping By Myself'.

Some of the songs are maybe a bit too long. Not 'Who Ever Said', I can't get enough of that song.
  9. Quick Escape could be the winner of the album for me. Also I hear NLOTH a lot in this song at 2:12
  10. Originally posted by LostSailor:First five opening tracks are the best 5 opening songs in a row since Ten inmo...I love Alright

Who Ever Said
    Superblood Wolfmoon
    Dance of the Clairvoyants
    Quick Escape
    Alright

Absolute Magic!
    Vitalogy, first six songs.