1. I think “critics” tend to back up their statements with a rationale or CRITIQUE about why they said what they did.

These sorts of threads are for individuals to have good discussions about their interests. Sure, we’ll make a negative comment or two about the band (heck, I took the album Ten down a few pegs the other day and I’m still not sure about this new album) but we’ll still focus on the positive and back up our comments with good reasoning.
  2. You cannot express yourself in more than 9 words. Lame that is
  3. That`s correct, dull, plain, and unexpresive, just like pearl jam. Sorry man i did`t want to make you cry, get over it.
  4. Originally posted by efgef:[..]
    That`s correct, dull, plain, and unexpresive, just like pearl jam. Sorry man i did`t want to make you cry, get over it.
    So glad to have you here.
  5. Ahhhhhhhhh you’re the troll from the other thread. Who said muse and Pearl Jam suck. And something about Kraftwerk or Radiohead. Makes sense now.
  6. Move on man. I'm just bluffing.
  7. Best album in years, this one. Shame the world has ground to a halt when they're getting positive press and reviews
  8. That's a huge issue for artists when so much of their marketing is geared to a two or three week period.