1. By comparision - Would you complain if we got Point Depot or Dublin 93 VIDEO? just sayin!
  2. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    I really like it. I’m a big Petty fan and this definitely has TP vibes. I am slightly disappointed it’s not new PJ. Would have been nice to get a quick new LP or even an EP out of the pandemic but I guess I just have to accept 5-10 year waits for new albums.
    Now you mention, I vividly remember listening to Gigaton when it was released, during the first week of general lockdown, and thinking "man, I've missed this so much!". Like many I thought Covid would be over by Summer 2020 so I had high hopes of them touring the album that fall... Haha, no way. But yeah, Gigaton is indelibly linked to Covid for me - but I guess it's different for you guys over there since Covid didn't get really bad until late April or so, right?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Now you mention, I vividly remember listening to Gigaton when it was released, during the first week of general lockdown, and thinking "man, I've missed this so much!". Like many I thought Covid would be over by Summer 2020 so I had high hopes of them touring the album that fall... Haha, no way. But yeah, Gigaton is indelibly linked to Covid for me - but I guess it's different for you guys over there since Covid didn't get really bad until late April or so, right?
    I’m in NYC and it was pretty dire around here in March and April honestly. So yea. Besides not being a fan of Gigaton to begin with, it also reminds me of COViD!!! Hahah.
  4. Still got my tickets for PJ.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    I’m in NYC and it was pretty dire around here in March and April honestly. So yea. Besides not being a fan of Gigaton to begin with, it also reminds me of COViD!!! Hahah.
    Haha, yeah if you don't like the album then it's easy to remember it for all the (wrong) reasons

I haven't listened to it in over a year, I quite liked it when it came out but it soon faded out and barely remember any of it. I'll have to revisit.
  6. Forever linked to Covid19
  7. Same. Praying for the tour next year.
  8. Also still got my Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt and Prague tickets.
  9. Hey Nick. Are you at SHN this evening? Not sure how close you are (gotta review my geography!)