1. Dave A has a great funk feel. They lost a lot when he left. Check out Eddies unique interpretation of RVM with Josh K on YouTube from Vax Citizen concert.
  2. Originally posted by miryclay:Dave A has a great funk feel. They lost a lot when he left. Check out Eddies unique interpretation of RVM with Josh K on YouTube from Vax Citizen concert.
    RVM? They only played Corduroy and I Am A Patriot as far as I know.
  3. Whoops! You are correct!
  4. As long as this thread is bumped, I'm pretty pissed about the $500 I have tied up in Pearl Jam tickets because they won't offer refunds or announce any new dates. Been a year and a half.
  5. I have two tickets tied up as well.
  6. You mean us dates? For eu they’ve been pretty transparent with rescheduling
  7. They still haven't rescheduled US & Canada dates. Canada has no hope right now.
  8. MAYBE they just do a Canadian tour (like 2005 or 2011) on its own once we open up. That's a BIG MAYBE.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:As long as this thread is bumped, I'm pretty pissed about the $500 I have tied up in Pearl Jam tickets because they won't offer refunds or announce any new dates. Been a year and a half.
    Wow that's strange. At least here in Europe mostly everything has been rescheduled (with refunds offered if you can't attend the new dates), and for the few shows that were plain cancelled, refunds were automatic and you didn't even have to ask for it. I'm sure PJ will make up for it and announce new dates for 2022.
  10. last week I asked for refundation of the Vienna's show. they sent me 1/5 of the ticket price, the rest in form of redeemable voucher
  11. That's garbage.
  12. I got an email from Pearl Jam today and they said the North American dates are expected to be for early 2022.