1. Not sure if this is the right place to ask. 👉👈 But does anyone have 2 GA tickets for Philly 1
  2. If someone interested here, please write me:

2 Tickets for Chicago 29th August (First Night)
    Section 231 Row 3 Seats 3 + 4
  3. Probably better to check their forum. Either way it’s difficult since it’s only fan to fan through Ticketmaster.
  4. Loving the new album Dark Matter! One track, Won't Tell, is getting a lot of talk about it's U2 vibe.

This album has something for everyone! So lucky to have these bands still releasing music. Talking with my son the other day and are there any current bands that you can see people still listening to in 30 years???
  5. This album makes me want Watt to produce a u2 album.
  6. Listened to it twice now....I think I like it better than their last three albums.
  7. I seem to be the only one that's been overall less than enthused about the new record.

I like the first half well enough, but I find the majority of it to be relatively samey and lacking in memorable hooks, both instrumental and melodic. Just kinda feels like generic modern rock record with none of the interesting/unexpected things that make PJ PJ
  8. Originally posted by opsopcopolis:I seem to be the only one that's been overall less than enthused about the new record.

I like the first half well enough, but I find the majority of it to be relatively samey and lacking in memorable hooks, both instrumental and melodic. Just kinda feels like generic modern rock record with none of the interesting/unexpected things that make PJ PJ
    I can see both sides of this. It may take some more time for you to find those moments. I definitely like this more than gigaton. I was not a fan of that record at all. I’ve only listened to it once and it was definitely an interesting, enjoyable and exciting experience for me. We’ll see if I dig it more and more or less and less with more listens.
  9. Agree with above about lack of hooks. I know some songs will get better with multiple listens but really with all the promo they did for this album and listen parties I really thought it would be amazing and I feel it lacks in a lot of ways. Do think the band sounds good and almost free to play whatever which I like the idea but when the song lacks a great chorus and you can’t tell versus from chorus that’s not good.
    Waiting on Stevie is only one that has a normal feel and I do like that one. I don’t see me really going back to this after the next few months. I think if you took the last 3 albums and merged the best of them they would make a great album but the days of classic start to finish I think left with Avocado sadly.
  10. i love the new album i think it's much better than their last album Gigaton
  11. Still deciding….
    Nothing (by any band really) will hit me like the first five or six albums but I think there’s six or so songs that should go over quite well in a live setting.
    I guess I get to be one of the first ones here to “report” on it (Vancouver).