1. Mothers in full form or only as snippet? I thought I read somewhere that the actual mothers where the song is about will be onstage, if so I think they will close the show with Mothers.
  2. Originally posted by bartajax:Mothers in full form or only as snippet? I thought I read somewhere that the actual mothers where the song is about will be onstage, if so I think they will close the show with Mothers.

I believe they'll play the whole song; and actually you're right, to an extent anyway- I think they'll play it either instead of WOWY or between that and MOS. Though its hard to say since it was snippeted after One the other night, wasn't it?

Oh well...thats what the setlist party will be for then
  3. Originally posted by bartajax:Mothers in full form or only as snippet? I thought I read somewhere that the actual mothers where the song is about will be onstage, if so I think they will close the show with Mothers.

A repeat of Popmart? I wonder.

North Star or One Tree Hill. I'd take OTH over NS but then again, new songs are always nice.
  4. Mothers was only snippeted on the guitar by Bono. So im curious if they will play it and when they will. I hope they wont play it in the rotation positions after ISHF but at the end or instead of Scarlet or Walk On.

5. Im hoping for One Tree Hill without anyone else and only Bono singing. The Chile version was good only that girl ruined it for me.
  6. Originally posted by bartajax:Mothers was only snippeted on the guitar by Bono. So im curious if they will play it and when they will. I hope they wont play it in the rotation positions after ISHF but at the end or instead of Scarlet or Walk On.

It works quite well snippeted into One.
  7. i think your spot on with that setlist and i hope for a u2 only oth. i'm torn between wanting that or a newy such as north star or ebw.
  8. I hope more changes on the setlist
  9. I don't mind whether they play OTH again or not given it's already been done once. Freshen it up - although if they've got a new crowd to play to, then they're going to give them the same as the other places.
  10. Originally posted by alanofjones:i think your spot on with that setlist and i hope for a u2 only oth. i'm torn between wanting that or a newy such as north star or ebw.

Yeah, they need to give Every Breaking Wave a chance again. I liked that one better than North Star.

11. Mercy is a far better song for me. I like the new version a lot. NS not so much...but why not No Line. Australia and New Zealand didn't even get that one nor Breathe. At least be generous to South America, just 'cos it wasn't recieved so well in the US.

12. No they do not! Every Breaking Wave is way down on U2's whole catalogue, I'd say on the bottom 20 at least. 3 times was enough to play EBW and I think they realised themselves that the song is utter crap.