1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Mercy is a far better song for me. I like the new version a lot. NS not so much...but why not No Line. Australia and New Zealand didn't even get that one nor Breathe. At least be generous to South America, just 'cos it wasn't recieved so well in the US.

But Australia got a great setlist variety

2. I can only remember Bad, Scarlet, Ultra Violet, Hold Me Thrill Me and Mercy as being serious changes. Not bad but hopefully SA gets something awesome.
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

I can only remember Bad, Scarlet, Ultra Violet, Hold Me Thrill Me and Mercy as being serious changes. Not bad but hopefully SA gets something awesome.

Desire, All I Want Is You, Love Rescue Me and Stuck

4. Mercy, Scarlet, Hold Me Thrill Me, Ultra Violet, North Star, Love Rescue Me and All I Want Is You. Plus the No Line songs.

Comparing to the changes from the Vertigo Tour I was. Not bad.
  5. So lets hope their will be some changes in this leg too.
    Im certain they will play Mothers, but dont see anyother changes coming up.
  6. Originally posted by bartajax:So lets hope their will be some changes in this leg too.
    Im certain they will play Mothers, but dont see anyother changes coming up.

The thing about setlist changes is that nobody tends to see them coming, which is always a good thing. Keeps the fans on their toes.
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

The thing about setlist changes is that nobody tends to see them coming, which is always a good thing. Keeps the fans on their toes.

Dont agree, they should rehearse when they are going to play a complete new song or a old song and I think we would have know it if they did rehearse something special.
  8. i just get a feeling that soon they will give us a strange setlist full of strange things, they must get a bit tired of the same staple songs with 2 switches between back to back shows. after all they are towards the end of the tour now. maybe i'm wrong but hoping.
  9. Originally posted by alanofjones:i just get a feeling that soon they will give us a strange setlist full of strange things, they must get a bit tired of the same staple songs with 2 switches between back to back shows. after all they are towards the end of the tour now. maybe i'm wrong but hoping.

I think the first night will be staples setlist (the same as Chile)....then the 2nd will feature the usual switches (NYD, NORTH STAR, ULTRA VIOLET)...but the third night will get the biggest surprises, and I hope it will 'cause I'm attending that show!!!

THE THIRD NIGHT IS THE REAL DEAL!!!
  10. JohnnyVOXX just reported that COBL has been soundchecked.
  11. Soundcheck report (Crew):

COBL
    Vertigo
    Unknown Caller
    Mysterious Ways
    Streets
    Zooropa
    Even better...(x5)