1. Enjoy your pint at the bar on top of Guinnes Storehouse. The view from there is pretty nice too.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:I suspected it, now I'm sure: I was Irish in other life...

Thank you all for your good wishes! The trip is being awesome for the moment, only downside is that I'm so amazed and absolutely shocked with this city that I can barely find the time to call home or connect to the internet!!! Today, we have an interesting schedule with Guinness StoreHouse, Jameson Distillery and other landmarks... And -at last- it's raining!!

Have the time of your life over there ....!!! i hope to go next year when i have my 121/2 wedding anniversary with my wife ....
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I suspected it, now I'm sure: I was Irish in other life...

Thank you all for your good wishes! The trip is being awesome for the moment, only downside is that I'm so amazed and absolutely shocked with this city that I can barely find the time to call home or connect to the internet!!! Today, we have an interesting schedule with Guinness StoreHouse, Jameson Distillery and other landmarks... And -at last- it's raining!!

told you, my friend, told you....

enjoy every minute. and stay offline, time in Ireland is too precious for that. we'll all be still here once you return to Spain
  4. Ireland and Spain are the two countries I've yet to go to that are on that are on the top of my "list" - and you'll be in both on the same day!

I even have a "Fodors" guide for Ireland.

One day. One day.
  5. Hi:

I want to travel from London to Dublin, i've read in the internet that i can do it via London-Holyhead-Dublin.

I want to know the schedule of the train from Hollyhead to London, and how long does it take?.

Also what time does the ferrys depart.

Thanks
  6. Originally posted by ardielef:Hi:

I want to travel from London to Dublin, i've read in the internet that i can do it via London-Holyhead-Dublin.

I want to know the schedule of the train from Hollyhead to London, and how long does it take?.

Also what time does the ferrys depart.

Thanks

Quite good travel advice of this kind can be found at TripAdvisor.
  7. How's the weather like in april?
  8. Was surprisingly hot this year. It's not too bad but expect rain.
  9. Dubs in 3 weeks for me. Cricket and rugby against the English. Can't wait.
  10. God, I didn't want to come back home...
  11. I thought you were leaving on the 4th