1. hard to believe it will all soon be over for 360, what a ride it has been

going to Dublin on the 14th august might catch the guys u just never know......

thanks for an unforgettable tour.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Way too late I guess, it takes more than a few days to prepare a live broadcast.. No chance. We've had our share of broadcasts me thinks

Broadcast yes, they need time to prepare the radio stations, advertising etc. Webcast on U2.com, very little preparation at all, other than an announcement.

I'm still skeptical as well though. Doubt it happens.
  3. Maybe Bono'll sing Happy Birthday for me even though I'm not gonna be there
  4. Even though it has showed up 14 times on this tour, more than Angel of Harlem and Out of Control combined

that's depressing
  5. No offense, but that's the venue? With 360 tour being about gargantuan things, it looks a little off theme to me
  6. Ya im not a huge fan of ending the tour here either. I am extremely biased though having had a ticket for Pittsburgh and wanting that to be the last show. Can't say I can complain about what we got there though!!!

7. 360 isn't about gargantuan things, it's about making a huge audience becoming small. Moncton is supposed to have 100,000 in attendance, so as far as following the 360 tour theme, it fits the bill well.

Plus U2 have never played a show in Atlantic Canada either, why not finish off their biggest tour in a place they've neglected over the past 30 years?
  8. Ya im not a huge fan of ending the tour here either. I am extremely biased though having had a ticket for Minneapolis and wanting that to be the last show. Can't say I can complain about what we got there though!!!
  9. Moncton seems like a peculiar place to end the tour, but I like the idea of the band playing there, because the region hasn't got a U2 concert yet. I am sure it will be a special show. It's so sad to see the tour ending, really. I cannot even imagine how the claw-less time will be after that last show. But 2 years is enough. Time for the guys to relax and work on something new.