War - 40
    Unforgettable - 40
    Joshua - 40
    Lovetown - 40
    ZooTv - Love is blindness / Can't help
    Popmart - 40
    Elevation - Walk on / 40 snippet
    Vertigo - All i want is you

When did they close the POPMART tour with 40?
    Most were One.

3. i think it means like the last song ever played on that tour. the closer of the very last show
  4. One thing is for sure...U2 better decide to go indoor again next time, because I'm sick of having to deal with rain. Supposed to rain all day in Moncton tomorrow, with it stopping just as U2 get on stage. Still lame though.
  5. but then u wont get all those Rain snippets?
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:One thing is for sure...U2 better decide to go indoor again next time, because I'm sick of having to deal with rain. Supposed to rain all day in Moncton tomorrow, with it stopping just as U2 get on stage. Still lame though.

Cant be worse than Glastonbury and especially Brussels 2 I assure you
  7. I wasn't speaking only for myself though! I meant for everyone, I'm sure any were annoyed along the way of the weather. Sure the outdoor concerts are amazing, but I'd like to see them change it up again next time, not only because it would be a different tour that way, but beause of the weather.

As for the rain snippets.......................................................................................................
  8. They belong indoors. They trumped PopMart this time around and have reigned kings of the stadiums...time to return to their stomping grounds of sickly-amazing arena shows.
  9. I love Beatles' Rain as a snippet. The other rain snippets I can do without.
  10. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:They belong indoors. They trumped PopMart this time around and have reigned kings of the stadiums...time to return to their stomping grounds of sickly-amazing arena shows.

Can't agree with that. I am looking forward to indoors again myself but U2 are the absolute leaders in outdoor shows and have been for decades. To say they belong indoors is simply not true