1. I think its great for both Canadians out east and Americans in the northeaast. There are a lot of U2 fans in Vermont and Maine, no?
  2. I know there are loads of fines associated with curfews, etc, but I have also been at quite a few concerts where the artist has been informed by the venue that their curfew has been extended (at least by the venue's rule) for another half hour...who knows if thats BS or not to please the crowd (and the artist just means they're willing to pay the fines)..but maybe we'll get a 3 hour show in Moncton. Can't see why they wouldn't be a little less strict on the last night, really can't.
  3. They're gonna play Slug. You heard it here first.
  4. Originally posted by wyn525i:Ya im not a huge fan of ending the tour here either. I am extremely biased though having had a ticket for Minneapolis and wanting that to be the last show. Can't say I can complain about what we got there though!!!

I see what you did there....
  5. Yes, and they're gonna open with Street Mission too.
  6. forgot about that one, 1st solo to last longer then 20 seconds then.
  7. Oh, I didn't tell you. They're not gonna play the solo.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:I think its great for both Canadians out east and Americans in the northeaast. There are a lot of U2 fans in Vermont and Maine, no?

I'm making the 6.5 hour drive up to Moncton w/ 3 other U2 fans from Maine. It would have been easier if they had played a Boston show to be honest, as I'm in Southern Maine.