1. Anyone who likes his songs ?
    Or what is your favourite Dylan song,
    Have you seen the movie I am not there ?
    Let's discuss them all here :=

2. Me.
    Like A Rolling Stone, it's just so epic.
    Yes!
    Damn hell yeahh!! Well done!

My fav. song is Like A Rolling Stone, but I dig most of his pre-1975 stuff. For me, his top-5 might be Blowing In The Wind, Knocking On Heaven's Door, Mr. Tambourine Man, Don't Think Twice and Tangled Up In Blue, although it's painful leaving out stuff like I Shall Be Released, Shelter From Storm, Jokerman, etc...

One of the greatest artists in history
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Me.
    Like A Rolling Stone, it's just so epic.
    Yes!
    Damn hell yeahh!! Well done!

My fav. song is Like A Rolling Stone, but I dig most of his pre-1975 stuff. For me, his top-5 might be Blowing In The Wind, Knocking On Heaven's Door, Mr. Tambourine Man, Don't Think Twice and Tangled Up In Blue, although it's painful leaving out stuff like I Shall Be Released, Shelter From Storm, Jokerman, etc...

One of the greatest artists in history

Wow he is

Like a Rolling Stone is my personal anthem with Beautiful Day

After that Hurricane
  4. I've seen him live few years ago here in Croatia, in Varaždin city. One of the most important artists in history.

5. wow you are so lucky
    Was the performance good ? Or anythnig notable happened ?
  6. he is, quite simply, the greatest songwriter and performer of all time...yes even better in concert(for most of his years) than U2 = Bootleg series vol 4, before the flood, hard rain, bootleg series vol 5, live at budokan...these are exhibits A, B, C, D, and E. His studio prowess is well documented but he is an extremely underrated musician, singer and arranger as well... or is it just me that believes this?
  7. He played China and ran his setlist by the government. Sell out.

8. Hey, at least he actually played China. Not too many artists can say that - even U2!

9. Off-topic but I don't think U2 are actually able to play China at all since they played the Free Tibet Concert. It happened to Oasis - they were going to play China and then the government cancelled the event because they found out about it.

10. Well people have been calling him all kinds of names from the start of his career. When he started using electrical guitars, he was an 'Antichrist' for most of Americans.

But that's him, man with hundred faces and that's why he's that great.
  11. i saw him a few years ago too, i can't say i was massively impressed. his voice is/was completely wrecked nowadays, and he looked as if he didn't want to be there.

that said, he's still a seminal artist and has released some classic albums, blood on the tracks being my favourite. i'm a definitely a fan.
  12. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Off-topic but I don't think U2 are actually able to play China at all since they played the Free Tibet Concert. It happened to Oasis - they were going to play China and then the government cancelled the event because they found out about it.

Good point. That's a shame as a bet a good fraction of the BILLION people livng in China would like to see U2.

back on topic: Blood on the Tracks is supposed to be excellent. I just have a greatest hits collection of Dylan's.