1. Gotta agree with you. He may not put on the biggest show, but he has written so many great songs he can keep playing for a couple of days!
  2. +1. I really would like to attend a McCartney, just for the sake of being in at the same room/venue with a living legend like him. I know it sounds incredibly cheesy and over the top, but thatsimple fact would make me feel really honoured.
  3. I suppose it's not likely that I'll getting any support for PJ in a Beatles thread.

4. Well, PJ are just nowhere near the status of The Beatles. No band is. You can always just use the legends argument with The Beatles.
  5. Of course. Of course.

I'm a big fan of The Beatles (have all their studio albums, all three pairs of Anthology discs and the DVD's, Love, Let It Be Naked, Blue and Red, albums) and, aside from having a laugh, have no argument aginast them being the greatest ever.
  6. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]

Well, PJ are just nowhere near the status of The Beatles. No band is. You can always just use the legends argument with The Beatles.

Yeah PJ is an amazing band, especially live! But still the Beatles are by far the biggest and best band ever!

7. Yeah, if an objective opinion is possible on music, that'd be the Beatles then.
  8. Not just their music, but their influence on other bands. Most of the huge bands today owe a great deal to the Beatles!
  9. Happy Birthday, Sir McCartney
  10. 70 years old ???

I hope i ´ll be like him at his age ( with the same bank account )