1. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

I'd be intrigued to see if they would close the roof during the concert if it starts to rain during the show. I wonder how that would impact sound/light effects

If I remember correctly the roof was closed during the 2009 Amsterdam Arena show...

It won't change any light effects, since they started their South American shows in darkness too...
  2. Leaving for Toronto now. Supposed to be really hot and potential thunderstorms later. Here's hoping the weather holds off and we get a great concert. Later everyone.
  3. @EveryBrokenWave:
    It was first moved to gate 11 but that is so long that a second one has been started at gate 5, numbering where gate 11 left off. #u2360 (url)
  4. I'm leaving work and am off to the show (and my shitty 300-level seats)
  5. set so far...
    EBTTRT
    Fly
    MW
    UTEOTW
    IWF
    Boots
    ISHFWILF
    Stay
    BDay
    Elev
    Pride
    Miss S
    Zooropa
    COBL
  6. Wow! Unpopular show page!

Great show tonight! Same setlist as the Montreal 1 show that I went to, but hey, it was still freakin' awesome. Sure it would've been great to hear Out Of Control or New Years Day, but ah well. I'm happy with what I got! Love the songs they played.

The audience tonight was what it was all about. Honestly, the atmosphere of this concert was freakin' godly. U2 recieved a huuuuge response from the crowd, it was so damn awesome. And this time I was surrounded by a few super fans, which is always great. Guys who knew all the lyrics to the songs, knew all the little nuances that Bono puts into some of the versions of classics, it was awesome. One of the things I often think about is whether or not older U2 fans look at me and think "That kid doesn't know U2, he probably only knows new U2 and the hits" - but tonight I felt like I proved those kinds of people wrong! Three super-fans behind me were singing every word, and for the discotheque snippet I noticed they were all yelling the words, so I turned right around and sang it with them, and one of them straight up said "Good for you" and gave me a sort of impressed look.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Love the venue too. Was great back in 09, was great again today. The roof was closed when we first got there, much to my disappointment. One of the greatest things about this venue is that it has the CN tower (which lit up differnet colours per song) as a backdrop! Awesome. There were thunderstorm warnings in effect all day, but the guys decided to open it up right before the gig, and the sky was clear all night. I'll be uploading pictures in the next few days, my girlfriend took a bunch of great ones.

Signing off for the night, hope everyone here who went had as great a time as I had. It was awesome.

Onto Moncton!

Alex
  7. Just got home. This was my 11th U2 concert and most certainly the best. Was in the pit three people back in between Bono and The Edge. The band were on fire tonight!!! The crowd was amazing!! Pics to follow. Off to bed. I'm tired, sun burnt, I have no voice but will I do it all again.. Hell Yeah. U2 proved tonight that they are THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!
  8. Never saw a 360 topic with so many replys like this one...

Well, it's monday, and we got a standar setlist. I guess this is why I can see spider webs here...

Great you had such a great time RattleandHum1988
  9. most unpopular show page i have ever seen.

10. i think its cuz the setlists have been pretty solid/standard since glastonbury. If they played WGRYWH or pulled sumthing else out of no where i think we'd see a lot more activity here.