1. Hello, everyone! Tonight are we just following the script? Is there a good stream? Thanx!
  2. anyone heard of the complete setlist?
  3. u2tours says they played Discotheque?! as in..... the complete song?!?!? OMG?!!! can anyone comment this? real?

4. I don't know, it's not mentioned on the u2gigs setlist though...

Edit : It's not very clear, but I think it's listed as a snippet on u2tours... It's not that clear, but they used a "-" between Crazy Tonight and Discothèque, whereas they seem to seperate songs with a ",".

5. sorry to calm you down .. usual snippet during Crazy

6. and here I was, up and about for a happy celebration all day long.... .......

thanks for clarifying
  7. Great night (hot night). Great show. The band was amazing. Will have full thoughts later. A day later and I can still barely process that I heard Zooropa live.
  8. Originally posted by notcomingdown:Great night (hot night). Great show. The band was amazing. Will have full thoughts later. A day later and I can still barely process that I heard Zooropa live.

It was tough for me to wrap my head around to
  9. Originally posted by notcomingdown:Great night (hot night). Great show. The band was amazing. Will have full thoughts later. A day later and I can still barely process that I heard Zooropa live.

I'd kill to see it live. Glad you had a great time!
  10. It was cool to hear it (Zooropa) - how to the crowd generally react to it?
  11. Imagine 56,000 people having an orgasm simultaneously....