1. I know exactly how you feel. I would however see Paul McCartney at Wrigley.
  2. I thought the Reds were the Cardinals main rival these days. The Astros are the team the Cubbies try to beat.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:I thought the Reds were the Cardinals main rival these days. The Astros are the team the Cubbies try to beat.

LOL...good point....
  4. Looks like it's going to be another 270 degree show hahaha.

But this stadium looks absolutely amazing. Another case where the massive Claw makes the stadium look miniscule. Have a great show, St. Louis!
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:I thought the Reds were the Cardinals main rival these days. The Astros are the team the Cubbies try to beat.

Ha for sure, but besides baseball talk. It should be a great show and a cool backgournd setting with the arch! Hopefully they tear up the turf taking out the claw!
  6. Originally posted by molang7:[..]

Ha for sure, but besides baseball talk. It should be a great show and a cool backgournd setting with the arch! Hopefully they tear up the turf taking out the claw!

HA, yes!
  7. Like to see the boys open tonight with.....EBTTRT,IWF,Fly,UTEOTW,MW..Magnificent.....not a bad start IMO...
  8. It'd be nice if they kept all four AB rockers in the set. They should maybe try spacing them out a bit.

9. Yes. Ultraviolet --> The Fly --> Moment of Surrender, please.
  10. I really enjoyed the baseball comments
  11. is this the pre- ISHFWILF talk?